PDA

View Full Version : New Refillable Mugs?

Bringonthemouse!
03-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Gang,
We were in the "World" last Dec. and are heading back this Nov. My question is: Are the refillable mugs the same for the YOAMD or have they switched them up? I plan to buy new ones regardless as per Disney's "free refills during length of stay" terms but I would feel better putting out the money if they were different than the mugs we already have.
:mickey:
Please don't turn this thread into a "to re-use or not to re-use" arguement. Thanx

Mommy2boys
03-14-2008, 10:51 PM
From what I have read.. they are the same except they dont have 2007 on it.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
03-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Please don't turn this thread into a "to re-use or not to re-use" arguement. ThanxNo...thank you!

I believe the mugs are the same.

TammiMcMan
03-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Much to the dismay of many reusable mug guests, I think cost effectiveness might have finally won out. Purchasing millions of the "same design" mugs has got to cost less than buying thousands of varying designs mugs.

ASweetLov
03-17-2008, 11:58 AM
I believe they are the same

McGoofy
03-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Much to the dismay of many reusable mug guests, I think cost effectiveness might have finally won out. Purchasing millions of the "same design" mugs has got to cost less than buying thousands of varying designs mugs.

Bummer. I liked my growing collection of various resort mugs.:(

When I was there in February, all the resorts had the YOMD mugs with one exception--Coronado Springs. That's where we were staying. The CM told us that they were the only ones who were not using YOMD mugs because they were owned by somebody else. They were still using the fat Coronado Springs mugs.