PDA

View Full Version : Best place for breakfast in the Mk

dumbo ears
03-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I have never eaten breakfast in the Mk and I was wondering which place has the best breakfast. I just want to get a donut or 2 and a juice. Ive heard the bakery on main street is good but everyone trys to get breakfast there. Is there any other places anyone can recomend us going in the mk or for breakfast at the Animal Kingdom lodge. We just want to pick something up quickly and get rollin. If we have to well bring poptarts to the room and eat there or something

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-14-2008, 11:09 PM
We've picked up something quick at the Main St Bakery a few times and even when there's a line it moves quickly. It's good quick to eat on the go stuff too.

WDW24
03-15-2008, 08:37 AM
I also suggest Main st. bakery.

It has donuts, pastries, cookies ect. Along with juice. :mickey:

chicklittlemom
03-15-2008, 08:53 AM
I've not been to the Main St. Bakery recently, so I can't attest to it.......
But when we stayed at AKL, they had some awesome danishes and pastries in Mara. We are not really breakfast eaters, so I would run down and get two and some fruit or bowl of grapes and we would split them.

This may not fall under the definition of "Breakfast food", but be sure to try the big chocolate chip cookies at Mara. BIg and soft and chewy.......:tasty:
Enjoy!

Jared
03-15-2008, 09:17 AM
The Magic Kingdom does not have many counter service breakfast locations, so your best option in the park is probably the Main Street Bakery. It offers delicious breads and pastries, and I think it also has basic egg sandwiches.

But since you're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and I recommend grabbing food before you leave the resort at The Mara -- undoubtedly one of the best resort quick service eateries. There, you can find all the hot breakfast staples and an expansive selection of prepackaged items to take on the bus.

:tasty:

ElenitaB
03-15-2008, 09:50 AM
If it's just donuts you want, you can always buy a box of Entenmann's donuts and the bottled juice that they sell in the gift shop... OR you can do like we do sometimes, and buy some pastries at the bakery of the park you're at the previous evening. We've been known to buy pastries from the Main St. Bake Shop after Wishes (or at Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot after Illuminations) and have them for breakfast the next morning.

sillyolbear
03-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Main Street Bakery makes for a great breakfast stop.