PDA

View Full Version : VMK's Catch a Lucky Leprechaun

chrisb26
03-14-2008, 05:23 PM
VMK is doing something for St. Patrick's Day!

VMK's Catch a Lucky Leprechaun!

Monday, March 17

Aye ya wee VMK'er's, to celebrate St. Patty's Day VMK HOST will be roamin' the Kingdom dressed up as Lucky Leprechauns (and looking pots o' gold, no doubt)! Are ya feelin' lucky? Then catch one of the HOST for a bit o' VMK's treasure!

Here's how it works: When players see a VMK HOST in a public room dressed like a Leprechaun, the first player to shout "I've caught a Lucky Leprechaun!" wins a great green gift! This happens all day on Saint Patrick's Day!

Prizes awarded are VMK HOST determination. Include Pirate Treasure Chest Green, Pirate Throne Green, Pirate Player Piano Green and Buried in Treasure Magic (Single Use).

The prizes aren't the greatest but it will be neat to see the staff in their green outfits again. Haven't seen them like that for so long.

I wish they would release those green bag pants lol I can always hope :D I mean hey they have released lots of other beta why not that?

WDWfanatic742
03-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I can already see problems. I do however wish luck to the staff that are going to be doing this as they will for sure have to put up with whiners and people complaining why they didn't win all day long.

OhGee
03-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Hope it won't be Dreams Month all over again. That was exhausting and disappointing.

Dream.Finder
03-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Well, at least dreams month was a little bit easier than this event turned out to be... :(