PDA

View Full Version : Toontown question

luvkatiebug
03-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Does Toontown open a little later than the rest of the park? I was planning our Mk morning, and I was wondering about starting in Fantasyland and then moving to toontown when it opened. Any suggestions? My girls are 3 and 7. Thanks. :mickey:

moe513
03-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Toon town doesnt open till 10am. I would go early,it get very congested when it gets crowdwd.

TexasPrincessAurora
03-14-2008, 12:24 PM
True. It's not a very big area and everything opens into a central circular area so it could get very crowded, very quickly. When we stayed at the Grand Californian we had early entry into Toontown so that was awesome. By the time everyone else was being allowed in and it was getting crowded, we were finished.

#1donaldfan
03-14-2008, 12:34 PM
yes it does open later in the AM....we normally go straight to Splash M, BTM, HM, then to Toontown.....by that time it's getting a little busy, but very manageable......have fun...:thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-14-2008, 10:12 PM
If you wait for them to actually drop the rope, some of the characters come out and bring the crowd in. I have the most adorable video of my daughter chasing Pluto and Pluto chasing her back on our way into ToonTown. We were the first people in line for the Princesses, which was a nice change from having to wait 45 minutes! lol

Main Street Jim
03-15-2008, 07:23 AM
When we stayed at the Grand Californian we had early entry into Toontown so that was awesome. Wrong park :)

Toon town doesnt open till 10am.ToonTown here in Florida opens one hour after the rest of the park (not necessarily 10:0am). If the park opens at 8am (like this next week), TTF will open at 9am.

DANAM
03-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Let me make sure I understand this. If MK opens for 8am for EMH and the park opens at 9AM then toontown opens for 10AM? We had plans to go first thing in the morning when it openned (9 am) so I just want to make sure I have this all right. Thanks