PDA

View Full Version : Last night for Disney's P&P Party tonight?

WinnieThePooh
03-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Does anybody know what the difference is between the Disney and Mickeys Pirate and princess party ?? We have tickets for the May 9 and I noticed since we bought our tickets the WDW website has changed to give more information about the Mickeys P&P party. Is anybody going on the first night of the new party on April 1??

Thanks

grego77
03-14-2008, 11:02 AM
I will be attending the P&P Party on April 1st, but don't know anything about any changes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't think anything changed, except the name!

chrisb26
03-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't think they are changing anything to much. I read they are changing the name in hopes of getting more people to it. Maybe they think since they have Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that Mickey's Pirate and Princess Party would get more visitors.

Here we go again...
03-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Did I miss something? I though it already was the pirate and princess party...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-15-2008, 10:27 AM
Did I miss something? I though it already was the pirate and princess party...

It was Disney's Pirate and Princess Party and it is going to be Mickey's Pirate and Princess Party. They are asking about the change from Disney to Mickey and if the party itself is going to change.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I hope they bring out the candy again. And better characters. It's gone down since last year. And I don't think they should have made it 6 months long....