PDA

View Full Version : What time to call for ADR

Princess2BsMom
03-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I am fast approaching our 180 day ADR date! :joy: I know the exact date to call, but I am making sure I know the time frame. We are wanting the CRT and a couple of other hard to gets. I know that I need to call first thing the morning of the 180 day mark. *We are staying on site so at this date I can make ADRs up to 10 days right? * I am pretty sure everyone says to call at 7am on the dot. Is that Eastern, Central or What? Pretty sure I know the answer, but just want to make extra sure because I have a DD who is really looking forward to eating at Cinderella's "house!" Thanks for the help!

Quasimodo
03-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Its eastern time. Check here for details on getting an ADR at Cindys: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/pss.asp

Heres a tip, since you are trying for Cindy's, try to get your DH to call at the same time on a separate phone. I have done this with my wife because its hard to get through sometimes. Only one of us was able to reach a CM.

Tick-Tock
03-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Also, you may want to call once ahead of time just to run through the automated menu of options so you don't waste time when you're actually calling to make your ADRs. (Then you'll know which numbers to hit before they finish the sentence.)

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes, it is 7am Eastern...bright and early, especially if you live to the west of the timezone.

You really do need to call right at 7 for CRT...it will go quickly. The CM's are ready for it...I'm usually willing to take any time and when they answer just jump in and say "Breakfast and Cinderella's...anytime on {date} please". I figure I'll be all nice and chat with them after they made the ADR :)

Don't forget that there are princesses at lunch too...if you don't get the breakfast.

Good Luck!