PDA

View Full Version : Pirate And Princess Party

cdforbes
03-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know what time Magic Kingdom will allow guests to enter the park if you have tickets to this event? I know the party starts at 7:00 but I heard they start letting people in before that...:mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-13-2008, 10:14 PM
4pm

cdforbes
03-13-2008, 10:16 PM
Thank :mickey:You!!!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Another thing (and they'll have CMs directing you where to do), you will enter on the right side...they have a red carpet and they will give you your wrist band for the party.

doodleboy
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM
We have been to MNSSHP but never P&P. We are going on May 9th. Can someone tell me if this is worth the $$. My DD is six and DS is 3. I'm hoping the pirate thing doesn't scare him.

Also, is dressing the kids up in costume encouraged for this one?

Quasimodo
03-14-2008, 10:26 AM
We have been to MNSSHP but never P&P. We are going on May 9th. Can someone tell me if this is worth the $$. My DD is six and DS is 3. I'm hoping the pirate thing doesn't scare him.

Its worth it just for the small crowd alone. The kids will love it. Its not scary at all. Everything is kid friendly. Kids and adults wear costumes. So yes, pirate and princess costumes are encouraged. I will be going back for my third time in May and will be wearing my pirate costume!:pirate:

doodleboy
03-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Its worth it just for the small crowd alone. The kids will love it. Its not scary at all. Everything is kid friendly. Kids and adults wear costumes. So yes, pirate and princess costumes are encouraged. I will be going back for my third time in May and will be wearing my pirate costume!:pirate:

Thanks for the positive feedback. We love MNSSHP so much, we were concerned it might not be up to expectations.:thumbsup:

GoofyScooter
03-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Well worth spending the extra $$$ for P&P. We walked on all the rides with little to no wait. The fireworks were excellent. We went in Feb 07 and we did not have to leave the park while it was being set-up. Not sure if that has changed or not.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-16-2008, 01:28 PM

Nothing scary at all, unless drunk pirates in the parade scare you! It is VERY kid friendly. My DD is 3 and she loves it... we are going back for the 3rd time since Jan on April 6. The fireworks are absolutely amazing! Get somewhere on Main Street for them.

Is it worth the money? COMPLETELY. The crowds are super small, everything is walk on or no more than a 5 minute wait. They have dance parties, which the little ones love since characters come and dance with them, the characters are dressed in Pirate and Princess garb, they have lighting effects all over, and especially on Main Street. It is really very cool. Oh, and Cpt. Jack Sparrow is out too!

And yes, dress the little ones up. They love it. We have every princess costume and she wears a different one each time. She is addressed by the CMs as whatever princess she is dressed like and she eats it up. It is very cute to see all the little ones dressed up.