PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Question

MaxPower
03-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I have seen Fantasmic many times and I am very familiar with the show and the theater. However, I have a question. In a few weeks, I will be seeing Fantasmic with a 3 year old and several adults. Usually we arrive about an hour early to get the best seats possible. Of course, to a 3 year old, an hour is an eternity. I would like to have my family arrive an hour early and save seats for myself and the 3 year old while she and I are still in the park. Fantasmic usually fills to capacity fairly quickly. How difficult will it be for me to arrive at the entrance to Fantasmic with her about ten minutes before showtime and still get in to where my family will be saving us seats? I know most would say " Just tell the Cast Member that your family is inside." But, of course, there is no way to prove that. When Fantasmic is full, will the CM still say " Sorry, Fantasmic is full and our policy is that you can't go in now even if you have your family in there?

jclightchasr
03-13-2008, 05:27 PM
When the show is filled to capacity I do not believe they will let anyone else in regardless of the circumstances. At least that is how they operated park entrances on new years eve when MK was at capacity last year. They would not subject to potential lawsuit for fire hazzard on an over filled ampitheatre. And considering the pyrotechnics in the show I would imagine they would be pretty strict on this.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-13-2008, 06:14 PM
I'd say go in with the family and get your seats - give it a little while (until the 3YO gets antsy) and when you leave the cast member will make note of your exit and you can come back. When we were there before they gave us a code word to repeat when we came back in.

elmjimmlm
03-13-2008, 06:34 PM
What is the policy with the Fantasmic dining...You have priority seating with the dinner...That way you have a reserved seat waiting for you whenever you get there...