PDA

View Full Version : Little Ones Extra Magic Hours

Disdad13
03-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Do they still have Little Ones Extra Magic Hours? If so, where can I find a listing of what those days are? I know I have seen it before, but can't seem to remember where:confused:

xipetotec
03-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Well I know mine have been known to come. This year the only "little" one was 9 years old, but I've gone with my three as young as 7, 10 and 12. But then again, all families are different. My kids are the type who go-go-go until it's closed and they can't go anymore :D ... ( well maybe not as much in the last days of the trip ;) ). They sure stayed awake till 12:00 to meet Capt. Jack Sparrow at the Pirate and Princess Party ( also open till 12:00am).

For the days, click on Info Central up above.

Lucyrella
03-13-2008, 05:48 PM
When does the Little Ones Magic Hours for September 2008 get posted? I haven't been able to find the dates, and we will be there in September. Also, anyone know when the Playhouse Disney 2008 concert series schedule will be available?

Thanks!

teresa955
03-13-2008, 07:11 PM
I have heard they are not doing it this year.

Camden'smom
03-13-2008, 07:14 PM
My travel agent has confirmed they are no longer offering either the Little Ones Early Magic Hour in MK or the Playhouse Concert series in DHS. :thedolls:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Do they still have Little Ones Extra Magic Hours? If so, where can I find a listing of what those days are? I know I have seen it before, but can't seem to remember where:confused:

According to another thread on here (I think in vacation planning-- titled LOMH) they aren't doing the hours or the Playhouse Disney concert series anymore. Sadness.

Lucyrella
03-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Oh this makes me sad. We had so much fun at the LOMH at MK, and the Imagination Movers were a blast at the Playhouse Disney Concert Series.... I more fun than the kids.... thank goodness for digital photos! Boo Hoo:sob::sob: