PDA

View Full Version : Another Year of Good Times and Magic!

BluewaterBrad
03-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey Gang! I am pumped!! Just got off the phone with a Disney rep renewing our APs! We had such a great year of visits in 07 ! We live in SW Florida about 3 hrs away. We use Disney trips as a total escape, sometimes active and commando, and sometimes lazy and laid back. One of my other passions is offshore fishing (can get costly!!), and I try to get offshore as much as work and $$ let me, but you cant beat a visit to Disney. We just get lost in it. (both 41 yrs, no children) We are fortunate to "escape" several times a year and always stay onsite(usually values, but on special occassions mods or Dlx). We just love it. My first time was in 74 and was hooked then. Next visit is for the Flower and Garden festival Apr 17-20!!:mickey:

Piglet822
03-13-2008, 04:00 PM
I can totally relate to what you're saying :) I live about 20 minutes from the magic but don't get to the parks as often as I'd like to. DBF and I do try to plan a weekend here and there. Our next scheduled weekend is May 9 -11 for the F & G show. We'll be staying at POFQ and I've got our ADR's booked.
Just waiting...........................................