PDA

View Full Version : Magical express at dolphin

moe513
03-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Does ME go to the Dolphin?? If not,what are the options without renting a car?

thumperbug
03-13-2008, 02:18 PM
ME does not go to the Swan or the Dolphin. Options are to take a shuttle from MEARS from the airport, a taxi or rental car. There about 7 different rental car companies located at Orlando Int'l. Just go to the airport website under rental cars for full info. If the purpose of the rental car is just to get from the Airport to the resort, then look into the MEARS shuttle. It will probably be cheaper.

Strmchsr
03-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Another really nice option is a town car. Much better than a Mears shuttle. I would suggest checking out Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/), an Intercot sponsor.

MOJoe
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
A Towncar is your most expensive option, but it is your best option. It is so nice to have someone waiting for you at the airport. They help you with your bags, answer any questions, and take you where you want to go - fast. Unless you need a rental car to do other things, the service you receive from a limo company is money well spent.

moe513
03-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks so much

Goes4FastPass
03-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Central Florida taxis are often (usually) mini vans - with hauling a family and their gear in mind.

This could be your cheapest way to get to and from the airport and the Swan/Dolphin. Cheapest because the Mears shuttle will charge you per person and the shuttle may (will) stop at other places before your destination.