PDA

View Full Version : 1000th Post Question!! Which Hard Ticket Event??

DDuck66
03-13-2008, 11:13 AM
My DW and I love the MNSSHP the most!!! The decorations, the party in general, and the special fireworks and music are the best!!! Which hard ticket events are your favorites and why???

McGoofy
03-13-2008, 11:32 AM
That's a tough question. I've been to MNSSHP, MVMCP, and Night of Joy. I have never been to a P&P Party, so I can't compare that to any of the above. It's a toss up between MNSSHP and MVMCP. I loved them both, and they each have their unique qualities that make them so much fun. However, if I must narrow it down to one, I guess I would have to say MNSSHP. I love dressing up in costumes, and we sure couldn't celebrate Halloween like that here at home!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-13-2008, 12:09 PM
MNSSHP - I love the fireworks, the parade and the music. I love being able to get photos with the villians. I'm looking forward to doing this again this year.

Quasimodo
03-13-2008, 12:12 PM
We've been to MNSSHP, MVMCP, and the P&PP. Of the three, I would say MNSSHP is my favorite. The parade is really good. And I don't particularly care for parades. The smoke and Halloween music make it a fun event.

joonyer
03-13-2008, 03:41 PM
MNSSHP is our favorite too!

lightyearfan
03-13-2008, 05:16 PM
well first off congrats on your 1000th post:congrats: i just posted my 300th on our final ADR'S for our upcoming trip(see dining), man i have a ways to go to 1000, anyway our favorite hard ticket is for MVMCP. now keep in mind that we've only been to MVMCP once and we enjoyed so much, that we'll probably go back again this Dec. for our upcoming trip in June will be doing the Pirates and Princess Party so i'll give you our update upon our return

Victor

GrmGrninGost
03-13-2008, 08:32 PM
MNSSHP by a nose over MVMCP! :mickey: It just seems more "fun"!

#1donaldfan
03-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Congrats on the 1g postings.........!!:thumbsup:

ligirlz
03-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I love MVMCP just becasue I love that time of year but also love MNSSHP too. I liked going to PP&P but not as much as the others ticket events.

Scrod
03-13-2008, 11:22 PM
I loved P&P and thought those were the best fireworks. Meet and greet lines were hideously long, though.

Bobby T
03-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Can't comment too much on HTE's, but wanted to congratulate you on the 1K. I'm close to 500, and looking to celebrate my .5K in a "ghostly" manner. Stay Tuned.

wilshade
03-14-2008, 07:07 AM
MVMCP Always liked it.

grego77
03-14-2008, 11:05 AM
I have been to MNNSHP and MVMCP and it's simply no contest.

MNNSHP is just INCREDIBLE...between the parade and the costumes everyone wears, and the giving out of candy EVERYWHERE! I enjoyed MVMCP, especially the fake snow (coming from snowy New England i love this!), but they really go above the bar so to speak for MNNSHP.

I will be at the P&P Party next month, so maybe I'll have a new favorite. We'll see!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-15-2008, 11:01 PM
I have been to MVMCP and MNSSHP.

MNSSHP blew MVMCP out of the water in my opinion. Everything about the Halloween party was great. The special effects, all of the costumes the guests were wearing, the special characters and seeing all the Villans. The "Boo To You" parade was awesome and the fireworks...even better. I could go on and on...lol.

As much as I wanted to be..I was not a fan of MVMCP.