PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table

disneyduggan
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Not sure how quickly these PS fill up... so don't know if there is even still availability for July. I don't plan to do the breakfast but am considering lunch or dinner.

Several years ago we ate dinner in the Castle. Our PS coincided with the fireworks and I have very fond memories of that night. I have told my kids about it and they have seen pictures...but are too young to really remember. My 11 year old son says he wants to eat in the castle...this time so he can remember it. If you have eaten in the castle recently...can you tell me your opinion on lunch vs. dinner?

Also, do you know with the way they do things now is there still a possibility of booking the meal to coincide with the fireworks?

Any help is appreciated!

sly1
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
We had dinner at the Royal Table about a year and a half ago. It was also during the fireworks and that was very exciting and cool to see. It was however the absolute worst meal we have ever had at WDW. We had two teenagers and our two young children with us and every single one of us were not happy with the meal. We all had different things and swapped around trying to find something each one of us could eat but we wound up not eating much of any of it. We ended up eating burgers a couple of hours later at Cosmic Rays. lol We always wanted to eat there and now we have so it is checked off the list for good.

busterthebronco
03-12-2008, 10:36 PM
we love it.
very "disney".
the food was fine to us.
nice prime rib and good deserts.
and yes you can try to book during fireworks but the window seat is pure luck.
also the year we ate there that cindarella (sp?:blush:) asked our DS to ring the bells was top shelf magic!
we are eating there in about 4 weeks!

5fromabove
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
We ate there this past October. We've done both breakfast and lunch and thoroughly enjoyed both meals. I don't think I'd do dinner there because Cinderella's friends (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Belle and sometimes others) are upstairs in the dining room during breakfast and lunch . However, my understanding is that it's "the Fairy Godmother's show" for dinner time. Our kids prefer the many princesses, which is why we stuck to the other meals. The food was wonderful, by the way. We really enjoyed the "Major Domo's Pie"...VERY good! :) Have fun! :)