PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Center

brer frog
03-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know if there is a fitness center that I will have access to? I'm staying the the group camping creekside meadows.

thanks

NJ Camper
03-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Not in the camp the only work out you will get is walking ,jogging,biking,canoeing i'm sure somone can add to this but there is no fitness center in the camp unless you bring your own weights or some other type

brer frog
03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
will my guest card get me in anyplace such as the lodge, or another hotel?

Has anyone done the nature trail? or have a map of it?

NJ Camper
03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure but have heard that you can use these type of things at other resorts but there maybe a fee involved i know you can get in other resorts with your car pass so getting in the resort shouldn't be a problem you just may need to pay some type of fee to use things in a resort you are not staying in

faline
03-13-2008, 08:21 AM
You can access the fitness centers for a fee.

Spas & Fitness Centers (http://intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/spas.asp)

brer frog
03-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks all for your help on the fitness center info, it's been most helpful:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
03-13-2008, 03:36 PM
1) Fitness centers at your own resort are free to use.
2) There is a daily fee or LOS fee to use other fitness centers.
3) FW does not have a center and you pay at other centers.
4) However, *usually* you can use the one at WL for free.

NOTE: If the fitness center is not full, the CM's at the Wilderness Lodge fitness center sometimes let the FW guests use the center for free. Before leaving FW, call to make certain.

NOTE2: If all the Deluxe Resort fitness centers allowed free use, people at Values and Moderates could monopolize the centers. The centers are a benefit of staying at Deluxe resorts (Poly guests use the GF facility).