PDA

View Full Version : excited

BostonChic
03-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to share,there's only 7wks left until our trip so I'm trying to lose a little weight,bathing suit season :blush: 15lbs is my goal :confused: I think I can do it if i try and watch what I eat.I am hoping for more warmer days :sun: to start walking,too :) :mickey:

tennantsrwe
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Have you ever done Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds dvds? They are an in home walking program that I do and really enjoy. You can pick them up cheap the internet and they come in a ton of configurations. 1 mile, 2 mile, etc. That way you could incoportate the walking in to your plan even on those nasty weather days. I like them, and unfortunetly if you wanna lose weight you have to get active. Maybe you can give one a try to help move you towards your goal faster. I, too, am doing the same things since bathing suit season is quickly approaching. Good Luck!

IloveDisney71
03-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Good luck. Watching what you eat and moving more should help you reach your goal. I always do better when I have something to work toward (like a trip to Disney). I've done that for several Disney trips. I even put Disney stickers on my treadmill (much to the amusement of my family) so I could stay focused! HA
You can do it!!!:mickey::thumbsup:

JMTStone
03-12-2008, 01:50 PM
I heard this from one of my friends and tried it. I'm 13 pounds less now and still going!!!!

BostonChic
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
For all the advice and encouragement:thumbsup:
I am counting my points(WW):funny: and doing the treadmill;not the same as walking outside,but better than nothing!I wish for lots of success :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
03-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Good luck!!:mickey:

tink'72
03-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Boston Chic. I'm from your neck of the woods! We are going in July and I started counting my points last week! It's going to be a difficult few months but I'm gonna get into a 2 piece if it kills me!

pdrlkr
03-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

vizsla
03-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

BostonChic
03-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Hey Boston Chic. I'm from your neck of the woods! We are going in July and I started counting my points last week! It's going to be a difficult few months but I'm gonna get into a 2 piece if it kills me!

Nice to meet you :)
WW is a great program isn't it :thumbsup:
Have a safe and excellent trip :mickey: