PDA

View Full Version : Birthday/Anniversary Buttons together

PeterPansMagic
03-12-2008, 02:08 AM
I will be wearing my birthday & anniversary button at the same time. Im just curious if I do this will I get double treats/surprises?
;)

disneydrmr
03-12-2008, 09:00 AM
You never know what will happen when you wear buttons like this... when I went to Disneyland I had a 1st visit button and my birthday button on.. I got lots of attention from cast members.. and a couple of 'special desserts'.. You just never know...

Von-Drake
03-12-2008, 09:43 AM
We will be there for my son's 5th birthday in April. We were there for his 3rd 2 years ago, but he did not want to wear the button.

valjane
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
So many people wear special buttons now that it's the exception to get special treats or surprises rather than the rule.

Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.

dumbo_buddy
03-12-2008, 10:22 AM
i'm sure you'll get a little added attention from the cast members in the form of "happy birthday!!" well wishes but i don't think they'll give you two cookies b/c you have two pins!

you may get a special treat here and there. DH and i wore anniversary buttons and we got alot of well wishes, a few treats, and lots of smiles!

happy birthday AND happy anniversary! :mickey:

Belle619
03-12-2008, 03:12 PM
On our honeymoon, my husband wore a "First Timer" and a "Just Married" button.

He did get a lot of extra attention - even Mickey pointed at the buttons and gestured as if to say "what? your wife has been here before and you haven't?!?!?!" It was hilarious!

He didn't get anything special in the parks, but everyone was overly friendly, which that in itself is nice.

WhiteRose1
03-13-2008, 06:36 PM
We wore Bride and Groom hats on our honeymoon and got quite a bit of attention. When we 'downgraded' to pins, we did not get as much attention.

It was mostly 'congrats' and we got boat rides to ourselves and pushed to the front of the line on low wait rides...we saved maybe 1 or 2 minutes. It was fun to be singled out and made our trip even more magical.

But the biggest thing that happened was when we got picked to be Grand Marshalls in the Stars and Cars Parade, we were wearing pins and hats at that time.

We did not expect anything, and just got amazing luck. It happened 5 years ago and I still do not believe I got so lucky!!

ligirlz
03-13-2008, 09:07 PM
We wore Bride and Groom hats on our honeymoon and got quite a bit of attention. When we 'downgraded' to pins, we did not get as much attention.

It was mostly 'congrats' and we got boat rides to ourselves and pushed to the front of the line on low wait rides...we saved maybe 1 or 2 minutes. It was fun to be singled out and made our trip even more magical.

But the biggest thing that happened was when we got picked to be Grand Marshalls in the Stars and Cars Parade, we were wearing pins and hats at that time.

We did not expect anything, and just got amazing luck. It happened 5 years ago and I still do not believe I got so lucky!!

Same here. We di not expect anything just maybe "congrats" but we got all the attention in the world when we went on our HM at DL. We wores pins and hats too. We got a free fact tour and front of the line at all Fantasyland rides. It is called thier Honeymoon tour. We got a few dreams (fastpass, hats, pins) with the help of CM's. So we had a grand time there. At WDW DH gets recognized wearing his birthday hat every year. It was fun.