PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Do Question

MMouse6937
03-11-2008, 10:37 PM
I am so confused about getting to the HDD. Here is our situation. We are staying at the CBR. We have our own rental car. We have the 5:00 ADR booked. We would like to head to EPCOT's EMH afterwards.

SO...should we drive to FW and park there taking the internal bus? Do we park at EPCOT, take the monorail over to the MK and then take the boat over to FW and walk to Pioneer Hall? Do we park at MK and then take the boat over? MK will be open late too as the MNSSHP is going on that night too. We could then take the monorail over to MK after were done at EPCOT.

Any opinions would be helpful. We obviously looking for time savings and not having to transfer a million times to get where we're going. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
I would park at Epcot- your final destination for the evening.
You will have to take the monorail to the TTC, transfer to the MK monorail, then catch the boat to FW. It sounds like a lot- and it will take a good chunk of time. But it's always fun to ride the monorail, and I find the boats to be very relaxing.
It's an easy walk to Pioneer Hall from the dock.
Just reverse the process to get back to Epcot. There might be one shorter step available on the return trip. If you can catch a boat to the Contemporary- you're only one monorail stop away from the TTC and the Epcot monorail. If you go to MK- it's only 2 stops. Either way- you'll get there!

PhilHarHarMagic
03-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Last time we were there we drove to FW and rode the bus - ppl say it is a pain, but it really wasn't that bad. We then rode the boat to WL to walk around and re-live past visits - went back to FW and rode the bus back to the parking lot.

We remember HDD much more than the bus ride!

If you can figure out a way to get in the WL parking lot, you can just take the boat over from there. I love the monorail, but by the time you park and ride boats, etc you could already be there and getting your picture made! :cowboy:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-12-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm not nearly as fun as the other posters...I would just drive.

The bus from the parking lot at FW isn't nearly as bad as everyone seems to think that it is. We've never waited more than a couple of minutes for the internal bus, and the trip to Pioneer Hall is quick.

At the end of HDD, there have always been busses waiting, so again we just hopped on and were back at the car in a few minutes.

Driving to Epcot will also be quicker than any Disney transport...and you'll have the car at the end of the evening when you'll be tired and thankful for the car.