PDA

View Full Version : Adding a Night...

bucky at disney
03-11-2008, 04:05 PM
We have already booked our vacation for April 27-May 3 with park hoppers and DDP. But we found a sale on flights out of Milwaukee on Midwest - problem is - we would have to fly in on April 26th - just because of the time the flight gets in.

Here's my question....is it possible to add a night at POP night without adding all the other things i.e. park hoppers & DDP?

If I have to book 1 night separate - will we have to change rooms after the first night?

BigRedDad
03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
You can easily add a night without the added day for tickets and dining. Most likely, it would be a separate reservation for that one night. If it is a single room, you may be lucky and not have to change rooms. If they allow you to change the entire reservation to include that night, then you would definitely not have to change rooms. It really depends on what is available.

chick20679
03-12-2008, 09:31 AM
You'll have to book a separate reservation, otherwise you'll have to purchse the DDP for the additional night.
"Meal plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and entire party."

We added a night on to our last trip (early Feb) and had to switch RESORTS, let alone rooms. There was nothing available at POFQ, so we booked our extra night at POR. It worked out alright, but next time, we'll take our bags with us and leave them at luggage service instead of trying to have them transfered by bell services (it took forever).

So, I would call and see if there is availability at Pop for the night you want and then put a request in at check in to stay in the same room if possible.

PinKy
03-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Yes, you can add a night so long as they have room at the hotel. We have often done that for the same reason (the airline tickets!).

threeh
03-12-2008, 03:10 PM
I've added an extra night on our last 2 trips and we did it as room only. You can request to stay in the room your are in but they only gaurentee it if you add on to the package. I didn't have to change rooms, just let them know when you check in. If you need to add a day to your tickets you can also do that once you get to wdw at any ticket booth.

Have fun!!!:thumbsup: