PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass for a Dutchman

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
03-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi guys

I am visiting WDW in June for 2 weeks and plan on going again in December. Is it possible for a non-US citizen to buy an annual pass?

If it is possible, how can I arrange it?

catsmommy555
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
You can buy them at the ticket counter at the parks and as far as i know they are available to everyone.

dizneeat
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
We live in Austria and started getting APs in 03 and ever since had one. :thumbsup:
You can either buy them online - they will send you a voucher which you can exchange at guest relations or you can buy them at the ticket window.
With the weak dollar they are a bargain. ;) If you buy an AP consider getting a DDE - saves a lot on dining!! :marg:

doodleboy
03-11-2008, 03:17 PM
With the dollar being so weak, you will really benefit from an annual pass. I am sure you can purchase at the gate or even in advance, but the shipping cost may be a little higher. In advance they just send you a card that you redeem for your annual pass at the gate, but that gives you the AP discounted rate on hotel rooms if any are available.

We plan our annual trips around our AP. We go at the end of May, then at the beginning of the following May and sometimes a trip between the two if we can afford it. :mickey:

McGoofy
03-13-2008, 11:42 AM
You cannot purchase AP's at any of the hotels. However, AP's may be purchased at any guest relations that are outside the entrances to all of the parks. You can just buy them the first time you go over to a park.

TheRustyScupper
03-13-2008, 03:11 PM
. . . Is it possible for a non-US citizen to buy an annual pass? . . .

1) WDW is surprisingly accommodating.
2) WDW is surprisingly democratic.
3) WDW is surprisingly non-discriminatory.
4) WDW will accept everyone's money.

NOTE: You can buy your tickets or Annual Pass at any park Guest Services window or Downtown Disney Guest Services window.