PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Stay

Fortgoofy97
03-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Has anyone used DVC points to stay in Disneyland? I seem to recall if you stay in one of the resorts, admission is included as part of your stay? Is this correct? I can not recall which resort it is? If anyone has any recommendations I could use them, first trip out that way!

Ed
03-11-2008, 12:08 PM
We used points last year to stay at Paradise Pier, but it did NOT include park admission. If anything has changed since then, I'm not aware of it.

pluto 77
03-11-2008, 01:23 PM
We stayed on points at the Disneyland Hotel and admission was not included. This was last December so I don't know if it has changed , but I doubt it.
Sorry for the bad news :(

c&d
03-11-2008, 04:51 PM
You might be thinking of the Grand Californian hotel. It has an entrance directly into California Adventure. You still have to have a park pass to get in. When we stayed there we loved that feature.

Carol
03-14-2008, 07:17 AM
I've used points at Disneyland and have a reservation for next month and September. The resort stays do not include park passes.

DVC2004
03-14-2008, 07:16 PM
No, not included. I've been out there three times on points. I think admission is included using points stay at Hong Kong Dinsey...

Fortgoofy97
03-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Well that's ok! We are booked for 2 nights in the Paradise Pier. First time there, then over to the Westin in Palm Springs, using the points!! First time out to visit in Cali ! Can't wait!!

trackbarroness
03-30-2008, 07:26 PM
If PirateGal and I used our DVC points for a stay at DLR can we use our company ID's to enter the parks, or how does that work? Mother and I seem to have conficting information regarding our company ID, and if we can enter DLR's 2 parks. Oh for a first time visit which resort?