PDA

View Full Version : Who still wears them?

kbean
03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Just wondering because I'll see one here and there, but who still wears a fanny pack to the park?

kakn7294
03-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Last trip I used a drawstring backpack but didn't like it as I still had to carry a separate camera bag. This trip I have a small cross-body bag that will hold the camera as well but if I don't like it, I'm going back to my fanny pack! It's ugly but convenient.

GrumpyFan
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
I'll take one to the park occasionally.

Tinksalot
03-10-2008, 09:24 PM
I use to love my fanny pack! Hands free! Whats not to like? My kids made fun of me and what a dork I looked like so I gave it up. I still have it in my drawer, can't part with it. :laughing:

#1donaldfan
03-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I have to answer for the DW.....and agree with my fellow Steeler fan.......my DW can't leave the room without it....she carries the camera and hoppers......she just say's it seems more secure and safe....???? I usually carry a small backpack with some water, crackers, and maybe some slim jims.....so yeah, I've seen 'em around, actually quite a bit, and we use 'em too.......viva la 80's...!!!!!:mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
oh goodness...

i HATE those things. with a flaming passion.

they are soooo ugly... i used to be sooo embarrassed by chaperones that wore them (my mom was never one to go with us anywhere really, but i bet she had one of those foul things). i had one when i was in 2nd grade, for about a week... and i just didn't get its purpose other than ugly...

MickeyAD
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Eh, I'll take ugliness any day if I can avoid having a sweat-soaked back after wearing a backpack all day...which I would have to do if I didn't carry a fanny pack.

whistlewhileyouwork
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I never go without one. My DH bought me a GUCCI one last year from the new york store. It is so stylish and who wants to carry ANYTHING around.....I love my hands free.......walking down mainstreet footloose and fancyfree. OOO..i feel like im there right now, fanny pack and all!!:mickey:

Duchess99
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
My mom's ex-boyfriend used to wear one on a regular basis...I hated it! I think that's part of the reason he's now an ex :laughing:

I carry a backpack, this way I can have everything. Passes, wallet, water, snacks, camera, sweater, etc... I find that much more efficient than the fanny pack...and more stylish I might add ;)

Darbylew
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I use one because I think they are safe and they
carry what I need with my hands free. We also
take turns carrying a backpack. I did have a
wallet purse that I carried around my neck but
that was not very comfortable. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK ON
MARCH 31 FOR A WEEK! :D

whistlewhileyouwork
03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I am always amazed at the size of the bag people carry around.....We bring $$, our room keys and a camera. THATS IT.....I wonder what people carry in those huge backpacks. Other then if you have a baby with a diaper bag...whats so important?:mickey:

I have a friend that lugs a huge bag around...ill have to ask her.

NJ Camper
03-10-2008, 10:17 PM
We at one point had one but went to a backpack to be able to hold those water bottles and snacks that we bring along with camera

dteed
03-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Never wore one, kids bought them from AK and used them for about 15 minutes. Always use a backpack.

dolphinmickey9170
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
I bought my DH a camelbak because I can't keep enough water at his fingertips, so I do not have to carry anything at all. His camelbak has two extra pockets with enough room for wallets, camera, batteries, chapstick, hand sanitizer, etc.

So, no, no fanny pack, but I did have a cross-body bag as well that I got at the 50 year celebration.:mickey:

whistlewhileyouwork
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
The problem I have with the cross body bag is that it cuts you in an odd place...if you know what i mean. When I put one on and look in the mirror....it looks, well, wierd right across the chest. Im sure you ladies know what I mean....still vote for the fanny pack. Oh...Coach makes a nice one too.:mickey: IF any of you are interested!!

N2DisneyWorld
03-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I used to wear a fanny pack when it was just my husband and me. Now I have a small backpack so I can carry a few snacks and a small travel size package of wipes for my daughter.

Genie1953
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I wore one all the time when we were at WDW 2 years ago...when my daughter (who was 25 yrs old at the time) saw the pictures she was horrified...she couldn't believe that I actully wore one there or anywhere else for that matter. I told her lots of people wear them and she informed me that THEY DO NOT! Well, I beg to differ her but we did see lots of people with them. However...I will make her happy on our next trip and be more stylish by wearing a cross body bag! Actually I just want a bigger bag!

adoptionislove
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I USED to wear one and then my hips got really big so I don't like to emphasize that area AT ALL!!!

My husband bought me a backpack purse and it is really nice to have the old hands free to chase my 2 year old with!!!!!

mdhiggin
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm all about efficiency. We carry a backpack with raincoats and diaper stuff, but my fannypack holds all our tickets, room keys, camera. It's just easier to get to than digging around in our big back pack and less to carry. My youngest is potty training now, so we may forego the backpack altogether this trip unless it's a day for raincoats. I don't care what the fannypack looks like. I'm not at Disney World because I'm fashionable, it's just because I want to have fun.

TinaT
03-10-2008, 10:58 PM
I love my fanny pack, the ease of hands free. Plenty of room for camera and passes. Got it a few years ago at WDW. I don't go to the parks without it. Tried a backpack a few years ago, but didn't like carrying it around.

Mickey 101
03-10-2008, 11:07 PM
We are ones that carry a backpack every day since we still like to bring a camcorder, camera, sunglasses, baseball cap, etc. We also usually rent lockers to stash a spare pair of shoes per person and coats/jackets as we usually go when its chilly. I really don't care for fanny packs under any other circumstances (my mother wears one;)), but on a 10-day trip when my DH has finally had it with the backpack, I will use one maybe for a couple hours in an evening just to stash 'the essentials'. We got ours at WDW on our first trip, so its not stylish, but at least it fits in.

Scrod
03-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I would never wear a fanny pack and I would lose a backpack.

:thumbsup:Cargo Shorts!:thumbsup:

And I have one or two quart sized ziplocks in the pockets for wallet, cell phone, camera, etc to protect when I go on water rides. Looks a little less dorky, too.

sainter
03-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I could never figure out what people had in those huge backpacks either (unless you have little ones in tow) until I saw a friend pack hers -- about a dozen water bottles (I am not kidding), 2 lbs grapes, a full size bag of pretzels, 4 sweathirts, and her purse! I don't know if I was able to turn away quick enough to
hide my mouth hanging open!
I am on an eternal quest for the perfect bag to keep my hands free and still keep money, tickets and fast passes close at hand and safe. I like the cross body bags although sometimes they cut a girl in half in an unflattering way :blush:. The fanny pack is fine looking on tiny little people, a group that I no longer belong to, but is still by far the most convenient!!

Goofy Texan
03-11-2008, 01:20 AM
I have the absolute best solution to the fanny pack. It's a smallish purse with a short strap that connects to the purse via a trigger snap. I unsnap it, thread the strap through two belt loops on my shorts, then snap it back on.

It gives me a place for sunglasses, cell phone, camera, cash and passes without a tight waste strap around my middle. And it stays in place but out of the way when I use the restroom! :blush:

From most angles it looks like I have a small purse slung over my shoulder, it hits just below my hip. The only drawback is you can't put anything super heavy in it (like a cell phone from the 90's). It will pull too much on the belt loops.

The purse I have I bought at Wal-Mart for $5. I'm getting ready to take it on my third trip to Disney in June.

I highly recommend you give it a try.

*tinker_belle*
03-11-2008, 02:29 AM
There is a HUGE difference between the big ugly fanny packs of the eighties/nineties and the stylish Gucci or Louis Vuitton belt bags or waist packs that are around now. The designer ones are meant to look sleek and up to date. Its so embarrassing to see someone with a giant fanny pack, i feel like I've time warped. I realize they are convenient but they are god awful (no offense to all of you who love them). My dad had this awful purple one when i was a kid and he took it on all our Disney trips.:sick: Thanks dad, now when i look at our pictures, that fanny pack is the only thing i see! LOL

McGoofy
03-11-2008, 04:34 AM
When we went back in October with 5 other couples, I had big purple bruises on both arms from being punched every time somebody in the group spotted a fanny pack. One day they decided to play "punch buggy" but instead of spotting Volkswagens, they were spotting fanny packs in the park. I never realized how many there were!

Personally, I try to go "bagless" when I can. I carry my camera and room key in my pocket. We usually go back to our room mid-day, but if we aren't planning to go back, I will take my backpack/purse. That holds snacks and things. I just hate going through bag check and then lugging it around.

RAIDER
03-11-2008, 04:37 AM
I used to wear one but when you had to stop to get your bags checked after 911 i couldnt be bothered with all the extra queuing so changed to wearing cargo pants with all the extra pockets ..Not that i carried that much anyway :thumbsup:

playdead88
03-11-2008, 06:10 AM
just can't do it - there are way too many cute bags out there these days for me to have to break down and wear a fanny pack - i would rather get cargo shorts if i absolutely could not find another bag - plus just imagaine the disney pics when we look back later and im standing there in a fanny pack - just can't do it.

playdead88
03-11-2008, 06:13 AM
When we went back in October with 5 other couples, I had big purple bruises on both arms from being punched every time somebody in the group spotted a fanny pack. One day they decided to play "punch buggy" but instead of spotting Volkswagens, they were spotting fanny packs in the park. I never realized how many there were!

lol! that is too funny we did that with mullets last year - maybe we should play the punch buggy fanny pack game this year :)

DDBird
03-11-2008, 06:32 AM
DH sometimes takes afanny pack so he can carry his glasses and the small camera. However, I have a nice big satchel bag that I take everywhere we go. It holds so much that I usually end up carrying everything in it. I tend to see more people with backpacks now.

nikki'smom
03-11-2008, 07:54 AM
The only time I do wear one is at WDW but it is a must.

Von-Drake
03-11-2008, 08:06 AM
We carry one, to hold the camera (easy and quick to get to), rain ponchos, and our passes. We also are able to keep some medicines in there if needed. We bought ours at EPCOT in 2001. It is so convenient for us. But I will admit I am ready for a day at the parks with no extras to worry about keeping up with. Think our next trip we are going with my parents, maybe I can convince them to let me put our rain ponchos and camera in their backpack they plan on taking.

Diznee4Me
03-11-2008, 08:14 AM
I voted that I still wear one but I actually voted for the DW. :D I don't wear one but she swears by it. I have an old army pack that I use as a backpack. It has served for years working in the field and numerous vacations.

Princess'Mom
03-11-2008, 09:30 AM
I use to love my fanny pack! Hands free! Whats not to like? My kids made fun of me and what a dork I looked like so I gave it up. I still have it in my drawer, can't part with it. :laughing:

:laughing: I totally understand that! I still have mine too! My family banned me from using a fanny pack a few years ago. Now is it a backpack all the way. ;)

mrsgaribaldi
03-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I am always amazed at the size of the bag people carry around.....We bring $$, our room keys and a camera. THATS IT.....I wonder what people carry in those huge backpacks. Other then if you have a baby with a diaper bag...whats so important?:mickey:

We carry our camera, room keys, park tickets, husband's inhaler, my migraine medicine, Advil, other meds just in case because they are so expensive in the parks, a jacket because I'm always cold ( even when it's hot it's chilly in the stores and attractions) plastic bags, powder mixes for water, maybe a small snack or two and there is plenty of room in the back pack for things we buy. It's light and easy to carry. We take turns and our backs never get sweaty, thank God:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
03-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I wear what I call a hip pack...I guess it's like the fanny pack but I consider the fanny pack the thing that goes around your waist but it behind you, my "hip" pack is on my front. I only use it for Disney and I love having my hands free. I have used a backpack before but do not find it convenient.

I also have some capri's with pockets and if it's a day I am not using my camera I will just put my money and passes in my pockets and go like that!!

I'm not at Disney to make any sort of fashion statement (like I could anyways ;) ), I just want to do whatever is easiest for me!:blush:

IC10
03-11-2008, 09:50 AM
We are a cargo short family but I hate to lug anything but if you must wear a fanny pack DO NOT hang it off of your shoulder like a purse that just makes ugly go to hideous!

Tygger7
03-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Eh, I'll take ugliness any day if I can avoid having a sweat-soaked back after wearing a backpack all day...which I would have to do if I didn't carry a fanny pack.

AMEN! Okay, yes, I'm a product of the 80's, and spent many years in the parks during that time period. I bought black Disney fanny packs during our trip in 2001, and I've used them every trip since. I know they are considered "dorky", but I don't go to Disney to make a fashion statement anyway. :D

I feel much safer carrying my money, credit cards, and tickets in the fanny pack because it's close to my body, and it zips. Plus, it's much easier to go through security. So, to each his/her own....it makes my life easier, and my vacation more enjoyable, so I'll use it until it wears out.

And no, I don't use it anywhere else but Disney. :cool:

lightyearfan
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
for me and dw it's an absolute must! personally i could care less about trends, we do what's more comfortable for us. to me i can't see how people walk around all day long in that Florida heat with backpacks on, trecking all over the parks, but that is of course (imho). fanny packs also provide security in the fact that everything is secure in there. no chance of losing anything. i guess it's just a personal peference.

Victor

the real Alice
03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I would NEVER wear a fanny pack anywhere but a theme park. There, and espcially at Disney I must have it. i refuse to carry a big bag around all day. In normal everyday life i am very fashion conscience, but at Disney I'm on vacation and I don't care what you think about my fanny pack. :D

Love of Disney
03-11-2008, 10:40 AM
When we go in July I know my mom will be using her fanny pack!! As for me, I can't do it. I have a small sport purse/bag that I will put over my shoulder that is really lightweight. I am also very fortunate to have a 23 month old who will be in her stroller....great for storage.

The bottom line is....do whatever you are comfortable with!!! :cool:

elmjimmlm
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
I left my fanny pack in the 80s along with stone washed jeans, my big hair, cassette player, cabbage patch doll, leg warmers, rubiks cube and Miss PacMan...I guess you can say that
"It like totally gags me with a spoon"...
:down:

King Triton
03-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Not anymore. I generally wear cargo shorts now, so I can easily stash my camera (which is much smaller now) and my cell phone (which is also smaller).

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-11-2008, 01:42 PM
No fanny pack for me....I still own the one I had then but it's never used.

I choose a light weight drawstring backpack. Whenever I travel I carry everything in one.

*tinker_belle*
03-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by McGoofy
When we went back in October with 5 other couples, I had big purple bruises on both arms from being punched every time somebody in the group spotted a fanny pack.

lol! that is too funny we did that with mullets last year

Thats TOO funny! We always count mullets when we go but we grade them. Grade A Mullet, Grade B....etc. LOL

Disney Doll
03-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Not a fan of the fanny pack. It isn't attractive, but mostly it just feels weird having something strapped around your waist. Too constricting for me. I guess whatever you're used to works. For me it's a small cross body bag.

My MIL wears a fanny pack. Because it's uncomfortable to wear on top of her heavy winter clothes she wears it under her jacket. She looks like she's gained 20 lbs, but she says it works for her. I'd rather not add anything to my waistline.:D

DNS
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I said I still use one, but mostly I use a shoulder bag. The fanny packs are very nice for being completely hands free and out of the way, until you have to fasten a seat belt.

scootch713
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
For me it is essential(credit card, room key, fast passes, stroller tickets, ect...) I also carry a back pack but it has nonessentials in and can leave in stroller if I want.

tink2006
03-11-2008, 03:14 PM
I hate to say this, but
My name is Tink...and I wear a fanny pack.

I did not want to admit this but I have a drawer of WDW stuff...Fanny pack, yellow ponchos, all the items you would never wear anywhere else in the world :blush:

I am actually in search of another type of bag...any suggestions? I do not like backpacks (too hot) or drawstring bags (the thin straps dig). I think maybe a sling bag or something similar might work but I have not found one yet. Any suggestions to get out of the fanny pack time warp would be greatly appreciated :mickey:

caryrae
03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
I wore one the 1st couple times we went since then we brought a camera. Then after we stopped bringing the camera I started wearing a neck pouch and it holds everything I need it to, park pass, fast pass, money, credit cards, park maps ect it's pretty much a big wallet you put around your neck with lots of pockets. I don't like putting things in my pockets cause I am afraid stuff could fall out whenever I sit down because one time in the Tiki room show I saw a bunch of change sitting on a bench that must have fell out of someones pocket. Since we don't have kids we don't need to carry much at all. It is so nice not to carry anything walking around the parks.

PirateLover
03-11-2008, 04:33 PM
I think they were still huge in the early to mid 90s as well. But yes, the trend has now been long dead. I'm surprised how many people responded that they still wear one. I have to say that while I don't particularly care if someone wears a fanny pack (to each his own, I am not the fashion police) but it does make me laugh out loud when I see someone with a Coach or Louis Vuitton fanny pack. I'm sorry but a duck is a duck....lol.

DisneyCouple07
03-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I still have my WDW fanny pack from our 2000 trip (4 trips and still going strong). I used it twice and my DW used it on our honeymoon (against my wishes). Like some other posters here I have gone the cargo shorts route—which works out great. On our last trip DW wanted the fanny pack (which she brought along), but being that there was the possibilities of showers, I used a drawstring backpack and carried our ponches and everything else in that (I don't really know who won there-me in preventing her from wearing the fanny pack or her getting me to lug everything). :mickey:

alwaysmickey
03-11-2008, 05:24 PM
dh carries the fanny pack. we have a pin from all the countries of epcot's ws to dress it up. i carry the back pack for the ponchos (cause everyday has a chance of rain in fl!), the wipes & the small stuff we buy.

i honestly didn't know until i read these posts that fanny packs were not in style or no longer kosher!

hopefullt dh won't read this!:D

McGoofy
03-11-2008, 05:53 PM
lol! that is too funny we did that with mullets last year - maybe we should play the punch buggy fanny pack game this year :)

That just made me laugh out loud! :D

The words "fanny pack" still make my arms hurt to think about all the punching that day!

Erin C.
03-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Another vote for Cargo shorts!! My husband hands DD14 and I our tickets at the turnstiles and once we are through....they go back in his pockets with the money, camera and car keys and we have NOTHING to carry.:mickey:

pook@wdw
03-11-2008, 06:37 PM
I still use my fanny pack. Easy access, hands-free, and carries all the necessities. Passes, $ , and my cameras. Don't have to take it off my back every time I want something, not in the way of the people behind me, and most important, less time in the security line !!:thumbsup: Ugly?...probably. Do I care?...NO! I want to concentrate on my journey to the most Magical place on Earth. Not on how much stuff I have to carry, or how I look ! :yes: Now, DH and DD normally wear cargo shorts/capris, so they have plenty of storage space.

GrmGrninGost
03-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Fanny packs have to be the handiest carrying device ever created! :mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
DH and I will never go without ours. Handsfree with our water and camera on them too - perfect!
I guess we are both long past the stage in life when we give a hoot if other people think we are stylish or not. Like several other posters, I will take comfort over fashion any day. And yes - I will wear socks with my sandals if I am more comfy! :D

bruin1344
03-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Not fashionable for a 23 year old. All i usually carry in the park is a wallet and maybe a water bottle anyways.

disneydrmr
03-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I wear one.. there's just something about knowing my hands are free and I don't have to worry about setting a purse down and forgetting about it.. I attach my camera to the fanny pack 'belt' and I'm good to good! And again.. my arms are free to hug Stitch, Mickey, Pluto, Donald.. etc...

prttynpnk
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
My husband has one of those over one shoulder slingy-thingies (technical term) so I just use him as my personal pack mule.
I know the fannypack is a sensible, reasonable travel gear item. I just can't do it- I just can't do it. It's like velcro sneakers for me, I just can't go gently into that goodnight.

disneygal4ever
03-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I still do. Actually the ONLY place I use my fanny pack is WDW -- I can fit my reading glasses, cell phone, camera, money and IDs in it and enjoy hands free the entire day!!

goofysbabe
03-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Can't go without one - that'll be me!!! I just love mine. My hands are free and I have everything at my fingertips. I don't really care what others think - I'm there to have a good time!

lightyearfan
03-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Can't go without one - that'll be me!!! I just love mine. My hands are free and I have everything at my fingertips. I don't really care what others think - I'm there to have a good time!

this is my second post on this topic and i couldn't agree more!

VIctor

Catzle
03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
We tried the back back thing but it gave us awful neck aches. We carry camera, camcorder,water,tissues and a snack. I found a camera case that goes around the waste where we can put everything into it and it's hands free and won't kill our necks.

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
03-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Am I the only one who finds this thread to be ironic?

Most people think anyone who goes to Disney year after year and happily posts about it on a message board, is, by definition, a dork.

Now, we've got a dork subgroup of people who wear fanny packs?
:funny:

laughingplace<3
03-12-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm going to have to agree with what someone said- what you look like shouldn't matter. However, I personally don't like them. I tend to carry a larger shoulder bag of some sort. I carry water, a sweater, pins, camera, money, autograph book... Not all of that is going to fit into a fanny pack. Perhaps I am one of the people that other people point at and say that they have large bags, but I need somewhere to put my purchases and like having a little bit of room.

However, don't get the impression I lug around a huge bag or a bag that hurts my shoulder. That's a no-no!

DakotaDisney
03-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I think I wore a fanny pack on my first two trips to WDW and DL. I work at a church with youth and so I used to wear one on all big trips, because I usually have to carry certain stuff with me as the leader. And it just won't fit in my pockets. I also believe that there are safer to use than backpacks, or purses. Backpacks and purses are very easy for pick-pockets to get into or even slash without you even knowing it. That is also why fanny packs should always be worn in the front. They can still get into them if you aren't careful, but it you have more control of it in the front.

Having said that, on my last trip to WDW I didn't want to take a fanny pack any more. I am going to save it only for hiking trips. I found a small bikers, over the shoulder, sling back that is small and light weight, but can hold more than enough stuff. It doesn't weigh me down or get to hot, or get in other people's way. And when I am in crowds or need to be careful of what's in it I can slide it around to the front or at my side. This also works great on rides. I can bring it to the front and not even have to worry about taking it off.

This bag has is much better than my fanny pack and it looks much better as well.

Von-Drake
03-13-2008, 07:46 AM

Most people think anyone who goes to Disney year after year and happily posts about it on a message board, is, by definition, a dork.

That is a funny way of looking at it. But we are a proud bunch. :mickey:

Figment104
03-13-2008, 12:17 PM
I remember my mom doing the Fanny pack thing when I was little and we used to go but I just wasn't able to do it once I got older.

On our last trip DH and I actually bought one of the small Disney String backpacks. It was the best purchase of the whole trip. It has a little cell phone pocket on the outside of it that our digital cameral fit into perfectly so if a picture moment came up all I had to do was reach behind me and grab the camera. It was also big enough to carry our video camera which is pretty small in a secure net pouch on the inside as well as ponchos, water bottles, and our tickets and money in a small zipper area.

Best thing about it though is that my DH didn't consider it to girly for him to carry it and after using it for 9 days it still wasn't hurting or bothering our shoulder as a larger back pack would.

Can't wait to use it again there in October! :mickey:

ASweetLov
03-13-2008, 12:40 PM
I personnal don't wear them or even own one. I take my little backpack purse to the park. It's comfortable plus I can get my camera, my boyfriends camera, money, his money, ID's, room keys/park tickets and still have plenty of rooom in there. Plus I can carry it in front of me incase anyone has a bad habit of sticking there hands in other peoples purses and taking money:thumbsup:

joonyer
03-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Well, after 160 responses, I find it interesting that this poll is split exactly 50-50. The sub-group of Disney dorks is about half of us. I don't take enough stuff to justify a backpack, and I don't care what anyone thinks about how it looks. Both my kids have their own for their money, snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. and their pins and other small souvenirs. They may not be cool at school, but we are park commandos and they are great for carrying the small stuff when you are really on the go. Plus, we don't ever set them down and walk off without remembering where we left it.

Coach Goofy
03-13-2008, 04:05 PM

That is funny. I wear a fanny pack at Disney "ONLY". I don't seem to understand the "snobbery" towards those that wear a fanny pack. It's not like people wear them everyday. It's easy; it's convenient; and it's realtively hassle free.

What do you "backpack people" do with your big bags when you go on a ride like Space Mountain, Everest, Splash, etc.?

What do you "cargo short people" do with your things when you go on the wet rides like the one at AK and Splash. Doesn't everything get wet?

To me, the fanny pack may not be the "coolest" thing to wear, but at Disney it is by far the most practical.

NJGIRL
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
I bought a wrist band with a zipper compartment that I love for room keys, money and credit cards. It's great. No more fanny pack for me!

offwego
03-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Messenger style bag with water bottle holders on each side. (and dh carries it better then 80% of the time)

No surprise to those who may know me but a fanny pack is just so not going to go with my shoes. (excepting the new mini style things but still not likely to happen.) Never owned one in fact.

thatkindofday
03-13-2008, 08:56 PM
I used to wear one when all i had was a camera and a an autograph book, but I'm one fo those people that carries a bunch of just in case stuff, so now I carry a 6 pocket backpack. Oh and when I go on a ride like the 'mountains' and such, I put the straps around my legs and put it under my feet.

Mikey Piano 23
03-13-2008, 10:27 PM
No thanks. Never wore one. I use one of those drawstring back packs just to throw in some of our essentials (sunblock, digital camera, digital camcorder, granola bars, etc)

Mrs. Bee
03-14-2008, 07:29 PM
I wore one on all my Disney trips as a child (in the 80's.)

I didn't wear one for the longest time in recent years. I honestly never really thought about wearing one. I normally just had a purse or a small backpack. But the purse put too much weight on just one shoulder. And the backpack just got annoying to take on and off for rides. And it made me all sweaty.

Finally...last year at Disneyland...I thought to myself..."why don't I have a fanny pack?" So I bought one and now I can't live without it on trips to disneyland and WDW. I even wear it when we go to the zoo.

I'm 26 years old...and married. So I don't really care if I look dorky or not.

Target now has "belt bags" for $10. They are basically fanny packs. But they have a few cute colors.

Here's a link to the green one.
http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Belt-Bag-Green/dp/B000XBEOYE/sr=1-3/qid=1205536612/ref=sr_1_3/602-4044090-4407833?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abelt%20bag&page=1

poeticeclipse
03-14-2008, 07:46 PM
I wore one on all my Disney trips as a child (in the 80's.)

I didn't wear one for the longest time in recent years. I honestly never really thought about wearing one. I normally just had a purse or a small backpack. But the purse put too much weight on just one shoulder. And the backpack just got annoying to take on and off for rides. And it made me all sweaty.

Finally...last year at Disneyland...I thought to myself..."why don't I have a fanny pack?" So I bought one and now I can't live without it on trips to disneyland and WDW. I even wear it when we go to the zoo.

I'm 26 years old...and married. So I don't really care if I look dorky or not.

Target now has "belt bags" for $10. They are basically fanny packs. But they have a few cute colors.

Here's a link to the green one.
http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Belt-Bag-Green/dp/B000XBEOYE/sr=1-3/qid=1205536612/ref=sr_1_3/602-4044090-4407833?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abelt%20bag&page=1

Wow, Jill! That is cute. way better than a fanny pack. I'm a Baggallini fan myself. You can find 'em on ebags.

dumbo ears
03-14-2008, 07:59 PM
My mom used to wear one when we would go but last year we had to get her something different so we bought her a walt disney world backpack

ldc12377
03-15-2008, 08:34 AM
My mom has used a fanny pack since they were first created I believe and I always hated them. I thought she looked so goofy; however, on our WDW trip last summer, I became a believer in the fanny pack...lol
Mom had brought an extra fanny pack with her just in case I wanted to use it. I laughed at the idea at first but after about a day and a half of carrying my shoulder bag I switched to thea fanny pack. What a difference!!! I loved the fanny pack. It is so much easier especially when you have kids. I have a hard enough time keeping track of them at WDW and having to make sure I had my bag all the time was a hassle.
As for looking goofy...I'm on vacation so who cares. Besides, I'm a married, 30 year old mother of three...I believe I have earned the right to look as goofy as I want. I'm lucky most days to even get dressed in clothes that match...so trust me, fanny pack really can't make that much difference.:blush:

EeyoresBestFriend
03-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Wow ~ I've gone from being a dork in the family for going to Disney all the time to being a subspecies of intercot dork for wearing a fanny pak. Well, I still go to Disney no matter what the family thinks so guess I'll stick with the fanny pak, too.:fresh:
And for the record, for those who find it funny - my fanny pak IS a Disneyworld one!!:cool:

felix18
03-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I guess old age does not care so much for fashion, go for comfort--I still use a fanny pak and probably always will, at least as long as I can walk!! I use a small one and it holds what I need for the day, I sure see plenty of them at the parks, very handy.:mickey::mickey:

Dakota Rose
03-15-2008, 08:41 PM
The only time I've ever worn a fanny pack is when we have a rummage sale. Even then I hate it. I just don't get the adding thickness to your middle thing. But that's just me. :) The funniest thing is seeing guys who are carrying their fanny pack over their shoulder like a purse.

Jessie
03-16-2008, 12:11 PM
The last time I went, yes. I'm not there to make a fashion statement and I find it just easier to have some essentials near me and in a small carrying case that is hands free. Hence, the fanny pack.

Mrs. Bee
03-16-2008, 01:29 PM
So yesterday and Target I bought the green "belt bag" (fanny pack) for $10. It's smaller than my Disneyland fanny pack. But it's big enough for everything I'll be needing to take to the zoo with me this spring and summer (we love the zoo here...it's one of the best in the country.)

You can also adjust the strap and it can be used as a small purse too.

Here's the link again if anyone was interested. It also comes in black, tan, and white.

http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Belt-Bag-Green/dp/B000XBEOYE/sr=1-4/qid=1205687760/ref=sr_1_4/602-9419417-3920626?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abelt%20bag&page=1

Friend of Figment
03-16-2008, 07:01 PM
I could never wear one. I worked through college and my early teaching years at a tourist event. I sold tickets from a booth with a waist high counter. After watching hundreds of people fumble around under the counter making faces as they gazed at their crotch I just can't stand waist bags.

caryrae
03-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah I guess Fanny Pack is no more it is now a waist bag, waist pack, or belt bag. At least some places think that sounds way cooler than Fanny Pack and I guess they may be right.

Maybe they should call it a Gut sack or belly purse, I know when I used to wear them I had to shift my gut/belly a little to get at it.

Narawen
03-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Nope, too small for me (I carry everything lol). I carry a medium sized messenger bag and whoever else is with me carries the camera bag which can't hold much else, so I end up with 2 or 3 people's things in my bag. I probably carry way too much (water bottle, tylenol, bandaids, baby wipes for cooling off, snacks, etc), but oh well

Mrs. Bee
03-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Nope, too small for me (I carry everything lol). I carry a medium sized messenger bag and whoever else is with me carries the camera bag which can't hold much else, so I end up with 2 or 3 people's things in my bag. I probably carry way too much (water bottle, tylenol, bandaids, baby wipes for cooling off, snacks, etc), but oh well

I'd love to hear everything you carry in there. I can't imagine it...haha. I downsized a lot in recent years because I just got sick of lugging stuff around.

Here's my typical list of things I carry into the park:
sunglasses
hat
purell and/or wet ones
chapstick
baggie of medications
kleenex
cash/id/cards/etc.
water bottle
camera and extra batteries

I think that's it.

kaerbear178
03-17-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm still not over that amazingly beautiful hot pink one that I had when I was 10.
I don't like to take anything big with me into the parks. Last time I just used my tiny little camera bag. This time I think I might just get a small messenger bag.

Narawen
03-17-2008, 01:39 AM
I'd love to hear everything you carry in there. I can't imagine it...haha. I downsized a lot in recent years because I just got sick of lugging stuff around.

Here's my typical list of things I carry into the park:
sunglasses
hat
purell and/or wet ones
chapstick
baggie of medications
kleenex
cash/id/cards/etc.
water bottle
camera and extra batteries

I think that's it.

Ooh let's see if I can remember. Last time I went was almost 18 months ago (dying to go back).

It was just me and my mom, she carried a camera bag with my camera, 2 extra lenses, batteries, and her sunglasses. I carried:
2 water bottles
tickets
park map and schedule
my sunglasses
baby wipes (we love using them to cool off, and they come in handy if you discover too late the stall is out of TP)
Mom's wallet
My wallet
pain meds just in case
band aids
extra socks
character autograph book and pen (though now we really only use it at character dining)
cell phone
granola bars (in case we got hungry and no snack carts were appealing)
gum
sunscreen
mini hair brush and ponytail holders
any small souveniers bought that day
ponchos
in the evening a lightweight jacket/sweater

I think I got it all, may have forgotten a thing or two. Next time I'm going to scale way back. I didn't have trouble on any rides except space mountain, but I had the strap wrapped around my arm 3 times and was holding on for dear life because it wouldn't entirely fit in the space next to me.

Mrs. Bee
03-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Ooh let's see if I can remember. Last time I went was almost 18 months ago (dying to go back).

It was just me and my mom, she carried a camera bag with my camera, 2 extra lenses, batteries, and her sunglasses. I carried:
2 water bottles
tickets
park map and schedule
my sunglasses
baby wipes (we love using them to cool off, and they come in handy if you discover too late the stall is out of TP)
Mom's wallet
My wallet
pain meds just in case
band aids
extra socks
character autograph book and pen (though now we really only use it at character dining)
cell phone
granola bars (in case we got hungry and no snack carts were appealing)
gum
sunscreen
mini hair brush and ponytail holders
any small souveniers bought that day
ponchos
in the evening a lightweight jacket/sweater

I think I got it all, may have forgotten a thing or two. Next time I'm going to scale way back. I didn't have trouble on any rides except space mountain, but I had the strap wrapped around my arm 3 times and was holding on for dear life because it wouldn't entirely fit in the space next to me.

On our trip to WDW in January...we decided to just get a locker every day. It was only $5 and well worth it, I think. We put a backpack with rain gear, sweatshirts, and other random things we knew we wouldn't need all day. We also put a couple super cold (half frozen) bottles of water in the locker too so we could get them when ours ran out. (Water at the parks is so expensive so we ordered a case of 24 bottles for about $7.) I hate carrying my water bottle so I bought one of those straps on our first day and it was wonderful!

Basically I was happy we had a locker so I didn't need to carry as much around the parks all day. And I didn't even have to take my fanny pack off for any of the rides...so that was nice.

mbloom14
03-17-2008, 01:58 AM
:welcome:
:tink:when i was was there back in jan. i wore a draw string bag that i had gotten at ron jon and it was just the right size to use for everything. it was easy and not as bad as using a big bag.:smickey:

frakers
03-17-2008, 08:33 AM
I wore one all the time back before small children caused the need for a backpack. Now we have to carry diapers, formula, juice, food and anything else necessary to keep a 1 - 2 year old happy.
I tell you this, though, as soon as we DON'T have to carry all that stuff I will be back to my fanny pack. It is way too convenient to not have.

DisneyDog
03-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Yes, I do wear one. But, in my defense, the one I have is really quite small. I don't carry much. My park passes, a mini hair brush, a smaller version of my wallet with the bare necessities, a tube of sunblock, and my cell phone. That's pretty much it. Although, our new camera is so small that it might fit in there too.

For those of you in your teens and twenties who don't have kids...you might feel differently when you do have little ones in tow to take care of. The last thing I want is to have to carry anything that will slow me down.

Rayadragon
03-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Happily we no longer use them, but for many years my mom strapped a fanny pack on both herself and me, loaded down with all sort of random Things We Might Need (side note: my brother and I were old enough that many of the things that babies and young children need weren't necessary).

Finally managed to get mom to stop carrying the fanny pack during the last two trips. The first one of which she brought a large messanger bag, the second of which she brought nothing her pockets couldn't carry. She was much happier at the end of the day than she used to be :mickey:

2Epcot
03-17-2008, 01:10 PM
That is funny. I wear a fanny pack at Disney "ONLY". I don't seem to understand the "snobbery" towards those that wear a fanny pack. It's not like people wear them everyday. It's easy; it's convenient; and it's realtively hassle free.

What do you "backpack people" do with your big bags when you go on a ride like Space Mountain, Everest, Splash, etc.?

What do you "cargo short people" do with your things when you go on the wet rides like the one at AK and Splash. Doesn't everything get wet?

To me, the fanny pack may not be the "coolest" thing to wear, but at Disney it is by far the most practical.

I agree, I don't think I ever see someone outside Disney wearing a fanny pack, but for a long day at the park it works. I do all of these, depending on what I'm bringing with me to the park, or if I'm carrying things for other people.

I have a small fanny pack that I wear when I'm at places like Disney. Though I do wear cargo shorts as well. I find the fanny packs more comfortable then having a lot of heavy things in all of my pockets. Also, they do keep things dryer then putting them in your pockets. Though I also have a water proof fanny pack that I have used at WDW during the rainy summer. I also sometimes use backpacks. Most of the rides like Space Mountain or Everest, I can put the bag between my legs and put the straps over my legs. If I'm at Disney, I'm usually doing one of the three.

Mrs. Bee
03-17-2008, 01:49 PM
I agree, I don't think I ever see someone outside Disney wearing a fanny pack, but for a long day at the park it works. I do all of these, depending on what I'm bringing with me to the park, or if I'm carrying things for other people.

I have a small fanny pack that I wear when I'm at places like Disney. Though I do wear cargo shorts as well. I find the fanny packs more comfortable then having a lot of heavy things in all of my pockets. Also, they do keep things dryer then putting them in your pockets. Though I also have a water proof fanny pack that I have used at WDW during the rainy summer. I also sometimes use backpacks. Most of the rides like Space Mountain or Everest, I can put the bag between my legs and put the straps over my legs. If I'm at Disney, I'm usually doing one of the three.

I wear a fanny pack in places other than Disney. Well...just when we go to the zoo.

I leave my fanny pack on for all the rides. Usually the bar will just go over the top of it. Or on something like Everest I just slide the pack so it's on my side instead of in front of me. It works pretty well.

This is just my opinion...but even though fanny packs are pretty geeky looking...I think that cargo shorts/pants with full bulging pockets tend to look even geekier. Not that it matters or anything. It's just Disney.

DisneyDog
03-17-2008, 02:56 PM
LOL. If I loaded up my cargo shorts with stuff that I would put in a fanny pack, my shorts would probably fall off:blush:!

Also, I can't carry a backpack all day with all of the walking. My back can't handle it.

Mrs. Bee
03-17-2008, 03:10 PM
LOL. If I loaded up my cargo shorts with stuff that I would put in a fanny pack, my shorts would probably fall off:blush:!

Also, I can't carry a backpack all day with all of the walking. My back can't handle it.

Same here! That's why I put things I might need (jackets and whatnot) in a bag in the locker. And then it's just the fanny pack for walking around. Seriously so happy that I rediscovered the fanny pack last year!

*NikkiJ*
03-20-2008, 11:04 AM
I actually have a horror story about carrying a bag around an amusement...I had on a tank-top because I was hoping to get a tan:cool: However, it didn't dawn on me that the strap from my bag (it was one of those 1 strap deals that goes diagonal across your back) would block the sun...So I ended up with a less tanned shoulder:(

DizneyFanz
03-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Actually, I've never worn one. They just seemed to bother me and I hated how they looked. I must admit though, it was probably smarter to use one than not!

Cinderellaluver
03-20-2008, 05:23 PM
They just bother me...I don't know why I think it is because it feels like a weird place to hold stuff. I also think it looks kind of dorkyish.

*tinker_belle*
03-20-2008, 06:52 PM
I just came across a picture of me at Disneyland when i was about 7 yrs. old. I had on a neon hot pink fanny pack that looked HUGE on me. I completely forgot i ever had one. LOL

princessjojo
03-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Yes, I know how fuctional they can be, but I just can't seem to get into them. They really aren't big enough for what I would need it for anyway. I don't have a problem with them, they're just not me...

ryca1dreams
03-21-2008, 11:59 PM
After a few years of carrying a back bag or bag with a lot of junk that was never used, I figured I could scale back.

Now I wear cargo shorts and carry room key/ticket and camera. I have room for extra stuff if needed.

To answer the "wet" question. No ride really soaks through the shorts that much (ie: you're not submerged in water) so there's no problem.

My kid is older, so I just don't feel the need to carry a bunch of stuff around. I feel pretty resourceful with what's around the parks.

Vito
03-22-2008, 12:32 AM
I love them. I don't care what on earth I look like, because the convenience of being able to carry multiple things in it is great - camera especially. I usually carry a camera bag these days though. It's not too big (I can keep it with me on pretty much any ride), and I can put the camera, accessories, a fan, water bottles, and misc snacks in it. :mickey:

moe513
03-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Not even in the 80s

pixiesmimi
03-23-2008, 07:44 PM
We started using fanny packs while in Korea when we went to the markets. Much safer for your money. But when we started going to WDW a couple of years ago, I decided those were too big. I carried one the first time but also carried a tote bag to put the ponchos and all the essentials for staying all day in. We usually have a stroller so I don't have to carry it all day. But this past year, I went to Wal Mart and bought a waist bag that was suggested in one of my WDW books. It is much smaller with several zippered pockets and looks like a purse. Does not stick out very far and I always wear mine on the front. It is so much more convenient with your hands free.

I did figure out after the first picture that I needed to take it off for the pictures though. :) I can't believe how dorky I looked with it on. But I really don't care because, like others have said, you are there for fun, not to win a fashion show. This year I bought a one shoulder Mickey messenger bag on eBay. I can't wait to use it but will not throw my waist pack away. I just can't seem to pair everything down to a camera, room key and cell phone. We don't go back to the room during the day so I take the things that we can't be without all day. I tried a backpack with string straps last year and this got old very quickly and hurt my shoulder. So I went back to the tote bag.

animalkingdomguy
03-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Love it or hate it, it's my camera and video camera bag. Otherwise I would not have the thing. Hate waiting in the bag check, would rather sail straight to the turnstile.

DCDisney
03-24-2008, 04:18 PM
I think this topic and debate is bigger than the Crocs or not debate !!

I can't bear to go to the parks without my MICKEY fannypack. Not only is the bag part itself handy, but so is the belt. I'm sure I look like a complete dork and nerd (but don't care), because I add on a carabeener clip with a small bottle of sunblock onto the belt, and lastly, it's where I clip my Pal Mickey.

I agree with comments about safety. And to make it somewhat waterproof, I use a ziploc bag inside it, for camera, credit cards, cash, etc. for riding Kali River Rapids or Splash Mountain.

It's soooo funny if I take off my belt to go to the restroom and hand the whole contraption to my boyfriend. He can't believe the weight of the whole thing ! His comments are usally along the lines of "wow, no wonder your feet hurt at the end of the night" to "no wonder you walk so slowly". :blush:

Mrs. Bee
03-24-2008, 04:30 PM
I think this topic and debate is bigger than the Crocs or not debate !!

I can't bear to go to the parks without my MICKEY fannypack. Not only is the bag part itself handy, but so is the belt. I'm sure I look like a complete dork and nerd (but don't care), because I add on a carabeener clip with a small bottle of sunblock onto the belt, and lastly, it's where I clip my Pal Mickey.

I agree with comments about safety. And to make it somewhat waterproof, I use a ziploc bag inside it, for camera, credit cards, cash, etc. for riding Kali River Rapids or Splash Mountain.

It's soooo funny if I take off my belt to go to the restroom and hand the whole contraption to my boyfriend. He can't believe the weight of the whole thing ! His comments are usally along the lines of "wow, no wonder your feet hurt at the end of the night" to "no wonder you walk so slowly". :blush:

I always hang mine on the hook in the stall door for bathroom breaks. Mine isn't very heavy at all really...thankfully.

DCDisney
03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
If I'm travelling solo, I hang the fannypack on the door hook too, but I've also forgotten it there !!!

McGoofy
03-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Love it or hate it, it's my camera and video camera bag. Otherwise I would not have the thing. Hate waiting in the bag check, would rather sail straight to the turnstile.

So off topic question here...fanny packs don't have to be checked through bag check? From what everybody is saying here, it sounds like a lot of things can be stowed in a fanny pack...what if somebody was hiding something in there that should have gone through bag check? My camera bag is slightly smaller than a fanny pack, and I always have to get that checked at bag check. I wonder why fanny packs don't have to be checked since they basically serve the same purpose that any kind of baggage does?

Mrs. Bee
03-25-2008, 01:03 AM
So off topic question here...fanny packs don't have to be checked through bag check? From what everybody is saying here, it sounds like a lot of things can be stowed in a fanny pack...what if somebody was hiding something in there that should have gone through bag check? My camera bag is slightly smaller than a fanny pack, and I always have to get that checked at bag check. I wonder why fanny packs don't have to be checked since they basically serve the same purpose that any kind of baggage does?

they ALWAYS check my fanny pack. Some of the security people even make me take it off. Others just look at it while I'm wearing it. but yes...fanny packs must be checked.

MinnieMommie
03-25-2008, 03:30 AM
I never have but DH still does...go figure! :mickey:

EJS-Houston
03-26-2008, 12:38 PM
I prefer a small travel backpack. My fanny doesn't need anything making it look any larger than it already is.

EJS-Houston
03-26-2008, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=ryca1dreams;1581982]
To answer the "wet" question. No ride really soaks through the shorts that much (ie: you're not submerged in water) so there's no problem.
QUOTE]

I have to disagree. When we got off of Splash Mountain this past year, and when we got off of Kali River Rafts in '05 we were soaked through every piece of clothing we were wearing. In future, I'm going to put a folded-up poncho in my little travel backpack for that very reason.

Mickey91
03-27-2008, 12:38 AM
I still have one. I carry all my personal things plus the autograph book and pen in it. It is so much easier to get to than a back pack.

Victor Kelly
03-28-2008, 07:07 PM
I carry a fanny pack all the time to any park I go to including hershey park, and even when I am not in a park.

I carry my camera, a video camera, medication and wallet.

KineGirl
03-28-2008, 07:09 PM
not me! Id rather look silly with one of the character backpacks! Tigger is my favorite!

PEA_Swe
03-28-2008, 07:21 PM
I wear a fanny pack in the parks. Most practical way to carry things, don't want to have a backpack that I have to take off every time I need something.
A fanny pack is so much more practical than a backpack at rides.

:mickey:

Spacegirl
03-29-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry but isn't that what parents are suppose to do...embarrass their children with things like fanny packs. I say wear them and wear them proud!!!

pixiesmimi
03-30-2008, 02:19 PM
I say AMEN! :) All you parents, embarrass all those kids who have embarrassed you in public all these years. Unite and wear your fanny packs and :mickey: crocs and :mickey: ears! :D My children are embarrassed by me but that doesn't stop them from needing a babysitter. :) You do what is most comfortable for you.

DisneyDoyon
03-30-2008, 06:06 PM
I only wear my MICKEY one and I ONLY wear it at WDW. My DH wears the backpack, but I still need an easy hands free carry all.

mickeys_princess_mom
03-30-2008, 09:53 PM
I actually have a horror story about carrying a bag around an amusement...I had on a tank-top because I was hoping to get a tan:cool: However, it didn't dawn on me that the strap from my bag (it was one of those 1 strap deals that goes diagonal across your back) would block the sun...So I ended up with a less tanned shoulder:(
I had to laugh when I read yours--found this out the same way.....Actually it's been a long laugh reading this entire post.....:D
No can do with the fanny packs.....
Love my small backpack, though.....$6.67 at WMart--just found another one with tropical print. I can switch shoulders and wear like a purse, or do the backpack carry when I get tired. Love having lots of little pockets so I'm not digging for stuff. Have learned to streamline a lot.....Less is more!!!
:wave: