PDA

View Full Version : Coupons/Discounts for Dining at DL and DTD?

HalfIrish
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Only 20 days until we are at Disneyland! Hooray! Contemplating eating at the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues, but it seems so expensive.

Are there any discounts/coupons out there for this or other dining experiences at Disneyland or in Downtown Disney?

We also want to do dinner at Ralph Brennan's and go to the cute Italian place in DTD with the big clown on the wall (forget the name) and are open to other suggestions. We'll be there 6 days.

Thanks!:mickey:

wendy*darling
03-10-2008, 10:41 PM
:mickey: Welcome to INTERCOT! :mickey:

Congrats on your upcoming trip to Disneyland.

I do not know the answers to your questions. But you accidentally posted in the Disney WORLD Dining Forum, so I am going to move you over to the DisneyLAND Dining section where the people there will be able to help you.

Hang on to those knives and forks! :eat:
We'll be there shortly.

tinkwest
03-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Don't know of any coupons for HOB or other DTD restaurants. I think at Rainforest Café you get a discount if you are a member of their Safari Club.

If you are buying annual passes you can receive discounts at some Downtown Disney business.

HalfIrish
03-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks, wendydarling, for repositioning me. And here I thought I'd been so careful! :(

I don't think an AP would be cost effective for us since we've already purchased our 5 day (for price of 3) park hoppers and don't really plan another trip before next spring break....

Anyone know if there are coupons or discounts or if the Disney Visa yields a savings at DTD restaurants?

:mickey:

BrerGnat
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
You're going for 6 days? Have you considered buying a Deluxe AP? If you do, you get discounts at the DTD (and all the parks/hotels) restaurants.

The standard discount is 10%....over a period of 6 days on everything you eat, this adds up...makes the AP a better deal than 6 days worth of park hopper tickets.

The place in DTD (Italian) is called Naples Ristorante. I don't recall a clown on the wall in there...not sure what you're talking about, but that is the Italian place. It's one of my favorites!

Definitely do Ralph Brennan's...but go for dinner, not lunch. Dinner is better. Better food, better service.

I also like the ESPN Zone in DTD. It's very good food and a HUGE menu. (much better than the ESPN club in WDW).

Aisling
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm fairly certain the Disney Visa works for a discount at all the DtD restaurants (10% and sometimes 15%). I always use my Disney Visa for meals to get the extra points. Just ask before you go in to eat.

Enjoy!

nmbullrdr
03-18-2008, 04:19 PM
If you go to Anaheim/OC covention center web site, they have coupons available and one is for the HOB.

joyce
05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
we are staying at the PP and got a disney package with a 5 day hopper pass and we will get a discount for downtown disney shopping and eating which will include BO/GO and 10% off. we arrive 7/5 two months to go!!!

NotaGeek
05-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks, wendydarling, for repositioning me. And here I thought I'd been so careful! :(

I don't think an AP would be cost effective for us since we've already purchased our 5 day (for price of 3) park hoppers and don't really plan another trip before next spring break....

Anyone know if there are coupons or discounts or if the Disney Visa yields a savings at DTD restaurants?

:mickey:

I have never seen a discount for any restaurant at DLR or DTD that isn't involving an AP. No coupons ... this is the Disney Company after all. :mickey:

No idea about Disney Visa discounts, but I am sure you can check their cardmember discounts page for info. I do know you get a free 5x7 somewhere in DCA for a 2 hours window or something ...