PDA

View Full Version : Best place to purchase Crocs?

Hull-onian
03-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Where do you go to buy Crocs? I don't get out much. Only kidding :funny:. I have heard of em, but never seen em in a store.:eek::eyes:

eyoreswife
03-10-2008, 08:12 PM
hello hull-onian, i am a former hullonian(still am in my heart) now on the north shore i bought my crocs at a store called the paper store,i don't know if there is one there.

spoonfulosugar
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
www.crocs.com

macy's

dick's sporting goods

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-10-2008, 09:34 PM
sent you a PM--wasn't sure what links I could post on here...

NJ Camper
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
depends do you want the actual crocs or are you ok with the ones that look like croc or do you want the ones like you find in disney ?????
crocs can be found in macys ,penny's,sports authority,dick's sporting goods
look a likes can be found in the dollar stores,the xmas tree stores
then the disney ones can be found all over disney if i remember right they have mickeys cut out instead of just holes but might be mistaken

kakn7294
03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Online at Crocs.com or SurfandDirt.com - both have Disney styles. In local stores, Boscov's or Dick's Sporting Goods. Journey's also has a limited selection but I've only bought Jibbitz there.

dolphinmickey9170
03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I get my crocs at World of Disney because

A) They are Mickey Crocs:mickey:
B) AP discount at WoD

I also bought my DD's mammoth crocs at Dick's Sporting Goods.

BrerGnat
03-10-2008, 10:29 PM
www.shoebuy.com

They have all the crocs styles, including the Disney crocs. Plus, no tax, free shipping and free returns/exchanges. Also, as a new member, when you register, you get 10% off your first purchase.

That's where I bought them for my sons. Cheaper than retail price, but the no tax/free shipping and 10% off makes them much cheaper.

MsMin
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
I get mine @ Journey's. I got some in Foley last year that had a fuzzy lining that you can remove and wash... they are great and haven't seen any like them here. They have a wide selection.
The Academy Sports has Disney crocs here.

crazypoohbear
03-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Bob's stores - always a coupon in sunday's paper for 20 or 25% off one item
the paper store.
dick's sporting goods.

NotaGeek
03-11-2008, 11:17 AM
I got my first pair at my local REI sporting goods store. I have bought them since then at crocs.com because they have all the styles, sizes and options. I believe you can also get them at Zappos.com and they have to tax or shipping.

crazeedizneefinatic
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
We bought our Mickey Crocs at the parks last year but recently saw them at our local Hallmark store, maybe 2 months ago. They were cheaper than the parks but cannot remember the price, I just remember saying, man we got ripped off, lol!