PDA

View Full Version : April 15-24! What has changed...

DunkinNut
03-10-2008, 06:51 PM
....since last March (07)? I haven't been as religious about keeping up on the boards and through newsletters about what major changes have taken place....what should I expect at the 4-mains? Rides gone? Added? Give me reason to be excited - not sad!

Also....my understanding is this is just after FL schools have finished their spring breaks - but the resorts seem to be maxed out - what is going on there that week?

cdforbes
03-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Well the week of the 21st is spring break for us here in Massachusetts (:confused:maybe New York??) and the week of the 28th is spring break for New Hampshire.... Hopefully the crowds won't be all that bad since we will also be there from the 21st-30th:mickey::mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-10-2008, 07:21 PM
just to make a note...

as many posters have said in previous threads all over the boards, just because there isn't showing an availability for a particular hotel does not mean that it is 100% full. a wonderful example that was used (i can't remember who it was that said it): if you only have 50% of the rooms filled, you aren't going to schedule 100% of your workers. Conversely, if you only have say 75% of your workers scheduled, you aren't going to open up 100% of the rooms. Disney will open rooms as they see a growing need, if they deem it substantial. Profit has to override costs. Season plays into it a lot.

Hull-onian
03-10-2008, 07:57 PM
We will be there Wednesday April 16th (taking the kids out of school for three days:secret:) til Thursday April 24th. Can't Wait. We're from Mass too.:thumbsup: