PDA

View Full Version : One Step Closer...

Marker
03-10-2008, 04:33 PM
So, now that I know I'm not being laid off (at least for not) we decided it was time to continue our vacation plans. So, to that end, we've booked our flights. We will be visiting Florida for 5 nights begining Saturday, April 5.

Flying in to Tampa, spending a couple nights on the gulf beaches. Then a couple nights with the relatives on the Atlantic side. Leaving one night open before we head for home from Orlando.

However, that one free night could turn in to 2 or 3 depending on what the relatives have going on. So, maybe one night, maybe 2, or maybe even 3 nights could be available for some much needed WDW time.

Short notice, but excited nonetheless. If WDW does make it onto our agenda, I'll be rushing to get ADRs made. And I'll be contacting Magical Journeys for some of their magic too.

But, this trip is promised as a beach visit, so if we end up at the beach for all 5 nights, I'm ok with that too, it's her choice. Because after all, one way or the other, I'll be back.

merlinmagic4
03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Great news!! Hope you have a relaxing and stress free trip whether it includes Disney or not!

vizsla
03-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

BluewaterBrad
03-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Good luck! Have fun!:mickey:

MMouse6937
03-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Glad you're looking ahead and planning to do something relaxing and fun! Congrats on not making the cut this time with your job! :D Take care!

SgtTigger
03-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Have a great trip.................

Take as many days as you can............

I hope it turns out great.............

:cop: :tigger:

Jeff
03-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Good to hear you are not laid off!:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-14-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm glad your job is safe. I hope you make it to Disney for at least one night.