PDA

View Full Version : Dole Whips and Refillable mugs???

ldc12377
03-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't know if this is the right place for this question but here it goes.....

I thought I remembered reading a post last year when we were planning our trip for last summer that you could get Dole Whips with your refillable mugs at the Poly. I've never had a Dole Whip :blush: but I can't believe that it would be an option for the mugs. I can't find the old post to confirm so I thought I'd just ask all you Poly experts. :D I think we are going this summer and getting to stay at Poly so this info might come in handy. My kids are a little upset that we are staying at Pop because they LOVE getting the frozen Cokes in their mugs so I thought if the Dole Whip thing is true then maybe that would perk them up a little.
I can't imagine preferring Pop over Poly but kids can really surprise you.

crazeedizneefinatic
03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
I remember that post too. I don't think you could use the mug but could buy them at the Poly. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that's what I remember reading. Pop's frozen cokes were great! My son who was 7 last year was very disappointed not staying at pop, we stayed at CBR. He changed his tune once we checked in and explored a bit, I think your kids will come around to the idea. Have fun and definatley try a dole whip!

TammiMcMan
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
You can purchase them at the Poly, but I have never seen them as part of the refillable mug program. It is self serve and when you purchase a Dole Whip (around $3), they give you a cup to fill.

McGoofy
03-11-2008, 04:55 AM
You can purchase them at the Poly, but I have never seen them as part of the refillable mug program. It is self serve and when you purchase a Dole Whip (around $3), they give you a cup to fill.

and I'm guessing that the cup is not nearly as big as the amount of Dole Whip you could fit in a refillable mug! That would sure be a lot of Dole Whip!!!;)

MNNHFLTX
03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Unfortunately, the Dole Whips at the Polynesian are not one of the refillable mug offerings. :(

Dreamin_of_Disney247
03-12-2008, 02:46 PM
:lei::papple:They are not on the refill program, but if you have the Dining Plan they are considered a snack option! I can almost taste that sweet Polynesian treat! Yummy! You must try one!