PDA

View Full Version : DDE savings

Crow
03-09-2008, 10:21 PM
paid $60 for DDE w my AP
of the reciepts i have I save $98 so Im up at least $38 & probably a little more.
DDE does add an 18% gratuity.
I used it at the Rose & Crown Pub for some :beer: along w some of the places I ate.
and I misplaced a few reciepts.
Its good for a yr plus a month, so I will use it if I get back in Sept to save more

Maleficent's Dad
03-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Crow,
The DDE is such a bargain! We're not DDP types, so the DDE works really well for us.

I love the fact that you can head into the R&C and have a "discounted" beer.

The added tip is actually a savings to us - as the DDE gives less of a tip than we'd normally add. Keep in mind that if someone (a server) is exceptional, we will tip more. :mickey:

mickeymousedabomb
03-09-2008, 11:29 PM
So this dining plan includes for an adult say dinner: app,entree,desert, non-al bev and 18% for the tip? We are going to go with this option for our next trip and we are thrilled with all the dining options we have! I'm just making sure that these were what is included. Thanks ahead of time!:mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-10-2008, 01:34 AM
So this dining plan includes for an adult say dinner: app,entree,desert, non-al bev and 18% for the tip? We are going to go with this option for our next trip and we are thrilled with all the dining options we have! I'm just making sure that these were what is included. Thanks ahead of time!:mickey:

What the are talking about is Disney dining savings card. It gives you a percentage off of food and alcohol.

It is different from the DDP or DDDP.

mrsgaribaldi
03-10-2008, 03:46 AM
We get the card too and love it. I always have an alcoholic drink(s) when we go out to dinner and there are always savings with that. Last trip we went to Pleasure Island for half price. It paid for itself on the first trip with the dinner, drinks and PI. It's well worth it:thumbsup:

wendy*darling
03-10-2008, 06:49 AM
The DDE is the Disney Dining Experience- not the Disney Dining Plan.
This is a discount card that gives you 20% off food and all beverages at most table service locations (and a few resort CS where they don't have a TS). It doesn't matter what you order- it's just a discount.

It is available for purchase to Florida residents and Annual Passholders only.

MissStyles
03-10-2008, 03:21 PM
(and a few resort CS where they don't have a TS

I'm thinking of getting this. Which resort CS does it work for? The foodcourts at the Values?

Terk24
03-10-2008, 03:25 PM
It only works at foodcourts where a sit down service restaurant is not available. i.e. all the values

Crow
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
actually I was adding again & its over $100 saved.
the values food courts its good at. I only used it a few times at POP on mug, pizza,:beer: butr every little bit helps.