PDA

View Full Version : Book releases?

DisneyTwirler13!
03-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi!
I'm looking for information about two books that are (supposedly) due to come out some time this year.
They are: The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Kingdom Keepers 2:The Rise of Chernabog.
The Battle of the Labyrinth is the fourth book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan, and Kingdom Keepers 2 is the sequel to the first Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson (the co-author for Peter and the Starcatchers).
Does anyone know the release date for the latter, and anything about what happens in the two books? The only thing I've been able to find out is that the second Kingdom Keepers has Chernabog, and has parts in AK, and I saw the video that Riordan put on his website that linked to YouTube where he read part of the first chapter.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
TIA!

comicguy
03-18-2008, 08:43 PM
I beleive that I read somewhere(I can't find where now:confused:) that Kingdom Keepers 2 book was comming out this summer???

I love kingdom keepers, I am currently using it with my 7th and 8th grade ELA class for our current book project. The kids really love it and none of them have been to WDW before.

I hope that helps.

comicguy
03-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Just checked on Amazon and Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn will be released on Aug 26th(The day that I return from my next WDW trip)

DisneyTwirler13!
03-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks!
Anybody got any information on the other book?

DisneyDog
03-20-2008, 10:53 AM
If it's not listed on Amazon, there probably isn't a projected date for it yet. Amazon usually matches up with Library Journal and Publisher's Weekly for pre-publication information.

DisneyTwirler13!
03-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Okay, Thanks!:mickey: