PDA

View Full Version : Q's re: evening childcare @ resorts??

Dsnygirl
03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
:mickey: Okay, these questions are for anyone who's had their kids at one of the "kids clubs" at the various resorts for the evening. The activities sound great, the price is pretty reasonable - but what have your opinions been? Has anyone used the Neverland Club at the Polynesian, or if you used another one, what did you think of it? Do characters ever show up?? My girls will be 7 and 10 when we go... what do they do with the kids who are there after 9pm? My girls are typically in bed by then, although at Disney they never are, as we're usually in the parks 'til 10 or so. But - if my DH and I are at DTD and don't pick them up until 10 or so -- what are they usually doing at that time? Do they lay down and watch a movie or do stories or something quiet like that? And last but not least - what did your kids think of it - would they go back? We're definitely considering it for one night, but if they love it, we may consider doing it a second time as we'll be there for 10 nights.

Thanks so much for any and all input -- it helps to know what to expect! :thanks:

faline
03-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I haven't used the kid clubs but all the reports I've read of them have been positive. I'm sure someone who has used them will be along shortly to share their thoughts.