PDA

View Full Version : BBB at MK

MMouse6937
03-09-2008, 12:46 PM
We are going to be in the world in Sept and I would like to take my best friend's little one to the BBB to get done up. The hours say 8:00 to 7:00 with last reservation at 6:30. What if the park doesn't open until 9:00? Can you still make an 8:30 reservation or not? I wanted to get her done before their princess breakfast there in the castle but not sure a 9:00 appt would give us enough time. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-09-2008, 02:16 PM
It took us about 40 minutes to get my daughter's hair done. We had a 9:25 appt, but they were already behind, so we didn't get in until 9:45, and we didn't get out of there until almost 10:30. But well worth it...and we didn't have anywhere else to be, so it was fine.

I would give yourself AT LEAST an hour... hour and a half would be ideal just to give room for back-ups, etc.

DisneyFreak102
03-09-2008, 02:38 PM
What is "too old" for BBB? My daughter is 8 (but mature). Wondering if she will think it is too babyish.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-09-2008, 03:01 PM
What is "too old" for BBB? My daughter is 8 (but mature). Wondering if she will think it is too babyish.

There isn't a "too old." There were a bunch of probably 17-20 year olds (4 of them--all friends it appeared) getting their hair done. There are older girls getting their hair done-- about 12 or 13 I would guess. I am thinking about getting mine done next time we do my daughters... it just looks so fun, and what other place can you go around with rhinestone mickeys, tiaras, and glitter all over??? lol It definitely isn't a babyish... I think there might be a "too young" to appreciate it. But my DD did it less than a week after she turned 3 (3 is min age) but she had been asking since she first saw the little girls all done up...so if depends on the child.

baby minnie's mommy
03-09-2008, 03:34 PM
If they give you an appointment before the park opens, I would think they'll let you in the park early. They do that for breakfast ressies. There is a special gate set aside for people entering the park before it opens to get to their breakfast. So I would think BBB is included in that. They won't give you a reservation then not let you in. :) I also think they know some girls want their hair done up before eating breakfast in the castle, so they have to have appointments available early for that.

tinklover
03-09-2008, 03:50 PM
yes you can get an 8:30 appointment. MyDD's have an 8:30 appointment on June 8th. when you reserve your time you get a confirmation #. Just show a Cm at the turnstiles your # and they will let you in.