PDA

View Full Version : chip 'n' dale's harvest feast

mickeymom73
03-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Just wondreing if anyone has tried this meal before. It sounds interesting, but haven't really heard much about it.Thanks

tinka
03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
I am booked for this on my may trip...would love to hear input as well...sounds fun-how's the food?

ltam16
03-09-2008, 11:06 AM
We were there in August. We really enjoyed the food and the character interaction was great. My son is a big C&D fan! I liked the revolving restaurant and seeing inside the Land ride! Our server was very good too! I would definitely go again!

jedi jen
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
We have been twice, and my kids love it. THe character interaction has been some of the best for us. The kids (and I) really like the revolving restaurant. The kids really like the build your own cupcake. It is comfort food mainly. I like it just fine, and I am more of a salad and seafood person.

Enjoy.

wendy*darling
03-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Also known as "Garden Grill" in Epcot's Land Pavilion, lots of Intercotees enjoy this restaurant.

The character interaction is good- and a little more intimate than many other places. The food is served family style to your table, and is all-you-can-eat. Very good mix of comfort foods.

And everyone seems to enjoy the rotating scenery.

It's a good choice. :thumbsup:

crazeedizneefinatic
03-10-2008, 12:32 AM
We ate there last sept and plan on going back this sept.. It's a relaxed atmosphere and good food. It's family style dining but they put everything on 1 plate! If you are picky about things touching or tastes mixing ask for things to be seperate. We did not get the catfish but the steak and au gratin potatoes were very good! The salad was very good with a ranch like dressing on it if I can remember right. This is one of the best for character interaction, you really have them to yourself when they come around. We sat in the round booth on the 1st level which is the best, I think, you can see the Land ride since the wall that surrounds the restaurant is glass. It's really nice I think you will enjoy it.