PDA

View Full Version : people watcher

NJ Camper
03-08-2008, 01:48 PM
I love to people watch its so interesting to see what other people will wear and with there being so many and from all over the world disney get a mix of all sizes ,shapes and ages that bring the broadest spectrum of people I could sit on a bench in the parks and just admire the people for hours where else could you go and see such a mix of people you have all forms of race ,religion,nationality ,etc. maybe i'm weird but it is fasinating to see the fashions and acessiories of all over the world you will see things that aren't avialable to you and hear dozens of languages i just find it interesting

ibrowse17
03-08-2008, 02:01 PM
I agree, and could spend hours sitting and watching. While the simplest things can tell you so much about total strangers, some people are just more interesting than others:thumbsup:

poohbearlover15
03-08-2008, 02:03 PM
I agree with you I love watching people as they walk through the streets. I personally think its pretty funny at times.:mickey:

IloveDisney71
03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I also enjoy people watching and Disney is one of the best places to do it. When I need a five minute break to rest my feet or I'm waiting for someone to get off a ride, people watching is a great way to pass the time.
I also get a big kick out of watching little childrens' reactions to the things they are seeing. You can just see the magic in their eyes.

Stan
03-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I totally agree. People watching is a great time killer for waiting in those attraction lines. Of course you understand everyone else is watching you, too- fair is fair. :D

In recent years I've gotten pretty good at picturing in my head the portraits I'd make for people I encounter. Very frustrating that there's no way to show them what I see. If I could, I bet I'd have more takers that I could ever possibly accomodate. I have the same problem with managers of hotel properties that are potential commercial clients. While I can show them work I've done for others (samples here (http://www.flpicture.com/files/FLPicture-image.html)), there's no easy way I can show them the images I see in my mind as I walk thru or drive past their property. :idea: