PDA

View Full Version : Is this something we can do?

pianobabe
03-08-2008, 10:41 AM
We will be staying at OKW in September. We have traded our timeshare week to be able to do this. Our first 4 nights will be at Pop Century, where we will have the DDP and get our 10 day park hopper passes. My question is, since we will already have our park tickets, will we be able to purchase the DDP? Thanks for your help.

Seasonscraps
03-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I think you would be able to purchase the DDP for your stay at OKW. You need to call member services at least 24 hours in advance of arrival and it can be paid at check in.

CarolMN
03-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Yes , you may purchase the DDP for your exchanged week without buying tickets.

DVC members (and their guests and those who exchange into DVC via II) do not need to purchase tickets to get the DDP. You will have to purchase it for every night of the exchange for every person age 3 or older staying in the unit. That's true even if some aren't staying the entire week

You can add the DDP to your reservtion when you call Member Services to make arrangements to pay the extra fee exchangers pay. You will pay for the DDP at check in. The number to call is on the documents you received from II re the exchange.

You and your party are alss eligible for Magical Express if interested. MS can help you with that as well - might be a little tricky since you are staring out at Pop, but it can be done.

pianobabe
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you so much for your responses. As much as I don't care for the changes to the DDP, we like having all the meals "taken care of".