PDA

View Full Version : Taking out the trash?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Silly I know but just curious, I read that unless you pay to have the room cleaned, that it is only cleaned every 4 days. You know fresh towels, sheets and so on. Fine by me except for the trash. Is there some place you can dump the trash between cleanings? I'd hate to have it smelling up the room:jaw:.:mickey:

tinklover
03-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Where did you read that? I thought it was ALL hotel policy that the rooms wer eto be cleaned everyday unless you notify them otherswise?

Seasonscraps
03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Silly I know but just curious, I read that unless you pay to have the room cleaned, that it is only cleaned every 4 days. You know fresh towels, sheets and so on. Fine by me except for the trash. Is there some place you can dump the trash between cleanings? I'd hate to have it smelling up the room:jaw:.:mickey:

There's a rubbish room on each floor where you can take your trash & recycling.

Where did you read that? I thought it was ALL hotel policy that the rooms wer eto be cleaned everyday unless you notify them otherswise?

If you make your reservation at a DVC resort using points, you only get trash & towel service on the 4th day and full cleaning on the 8th day.

If you book your room through general reservations, you will receive standard housekeeping services.

dolphinmickey9170
03-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I always seem to have extra bags, since we have a baby with us in diapers. So, each morning, as we are leaving the room, we take the bag out the door with us to a barrel outside. This way, there are NO smelly problems in our room. :mickey: