PDA

View Full Version : ADR ?'s

mmwonka
03-08-2008, 09:22 AM
I have never made ADR's so please bear with me. I have a few questions. 1.Once you're a 180 days out from your first day of vacation, do you then call everyday to make your ADR"s? Or do you wait until you're 180 days out from your last day of vacation and call and make all of your ADR's at once? I'm sure there is a better way to phrase my question but I can't think of it right now :blush:. 2.When booking the Hoop de doo with the DDP, do you have to pay in advance and then get credited once you're there or do you just tell them you want to use the DDP when making the ADR's? Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Jared
03-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Your first question depends on where you are staying. If you have a reservation at a Disney resort, you can make all your dining arrangements at once, exactly 180 days before the date you arrive. Therefore, you can theoretically make Advance Dining Reservations up to 190 days in advance if you're an on-site guest.

Otherwise, you must call every day to make your reservations one day at a time.

When booking the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue, you will tell the Cast Member you are using the Disney Dining Plan, but you will still have to secure the reservation with a credit card. At the overwhelmingly popular character meals and dinner shows, Disney requires a credit card to prevent no-shows. If you actually go, you won't be chard anything but table service credits.

mmwonka
03-08-2008, 10:02 AM
We're staying at Pop so I can make all of them at one time. That's awesome. Thank you so much.:mickey: