PDA

View Full Version : Another Stroller Question

cincymommy
03-07-2008, 09:41 PM
I was reading a previous thread about strollers and had was just wondering how much it costs to rent the Disney strollers. Also, if I were to rent a stroller and then go to a new park, would I have to pay again if it was on the same day? Just curious. Thanks. :cool:

kakn7294
03-07-2008, 09:45 PM
A single stroller is $10 per day each day or $8 per day for length of stay. A double stroller is $18 per day each day or $16 per day for length of stay. You will not have to pay again if you park hop. Save your receipt (which you should anyway in case your rental disappears during the day) and present it at the second stroller rental location.

Emsparents
03-07-2008, 10:30 PM
For what it costs to rent you are better off to buy a lightweight stroller to take. We have a McClaren that weighs about 8 pounds. If you rent a stroller you have to turn it in before you leave the park and it is a LONG walk from the park entrance at closing with a sleeping or tired and complaining child you have to carry and then wait at the bus stop for a bus. Then carry them from the resort bus stop to your room. We always take ours with us it is SO WORTH it!!!;)

adoptionislove
03-07-2008, 10:35 PM
We feel the same way about our SilverCross Stroller...costs just about the same as renting one for the week and we can tell it apart from the SEA of blue strollers at MK!