PDA

View Full Version : New Toy story ride

the real Alice
03-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Has anyone heard when the new Toy Story 3-D ride at the studios is supposed to open. I know Summer 08, but was wondering if it would be at least a soft opening by May 29 - June 2nd.

Thanks!

dmosher
03-07-2008, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't expect to see a soft opening any time soon. THey just released images of the Host animatronic, "Mr. Potato Head" and are still under major construction. In short, if it is opened "on time" it will be a close one.

On the other hand the idea for the ride and transitions should be amazing and well worth the wait. If you have a trip planned soon and it will not open when you get there look at it as a reason to come back again!

:pipes:
D

MOJoe
03-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I read on another site that there may be a soft opening in late April. So cross your fingers, you might get a chance to ride! :thumbsup:

My trip is scheduled for mid April, so i don't expect to be lucky. :(

McGoofy
03-08-2008, 05:36 AM
I'm hoping for a soft opening as we will be there May 28-June 1.

I haven't heard any specifics on an Annual Passholder preview of the new attraction, but the latest edition of the Micky Monitor said to stay tuned because there would be one. There's usually soft openings around/near the same time as when AP holders get a sneak peak at a new attraction.