PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy...

Dr_Nigel_C
03-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Hello everybody...Happy Friday!! :mickey:

It may be cold still for many of you, but it's that time of year again -- time to Spring Forward!

Call me crazy, but when I hear the word "spring", I think of "hop". And that makes me think of the one, the only:

:tigger: Tigger!! :tigger:

So, in honor of all things orange, today's Drink-of-the-Day (tm) is:

Agent Orange

2 cl vodka
1 cl Mandarine Napoleon
1 cl Cointreau
1 cl orange juice

Shake in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
Strain into a rocks glass.

Be sure to wear something orange today, and don't forget to change those clocks Saturday night!!

Happy Friday!

alpro2
03-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

pogo
03-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Happy Friday Everyone !

I hope you and Jamie realize, you are costing me a lot of money to stock my bar with all the different ingredient's you post here !

Thanks it's so much fun !

Set me up a couple.... I'm just in the office most of the day. Who will notice ?

Have a great weekend everyone ! :D

offwego
03-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Ok oddly I'm wearing an orange blazer today. Without looking at this thread first. How did that happen? Happy Friday everyone.

JanetMegan
03-07-2008, 08:17 AM
No orange on for me today and I'm not much into orange drinks but then again I like triple sec in my :marg: so does that count?

MissStyles
03-07-2008, 08:35 AM
Happy Friday all!!!! We made it through another week.

No orange here either.....

I'll take some fresh squeezed oj from the Crystal Palace!!!

disneydrmr
03-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Nothing but white here... tons of it falling from the sky. So I'll skip the drink of the party and have some hot chocolate please. But save me one of those drinks for later.. I"m sure I'm gonna need it to calm my nerves after my commute home.. I expect it will be long and nasty! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

ElenitaB
03-07-2008, 09:17 AM
:tigger: Happy Friday, everyone! :tigger:

I don't have anything orange in my wardrobe... would coral count?

As usual, I'll pass on the Drink of the Day but like others, I'd like some fresh squeezed OJ... can you send the cabana boy over here with some?

Here's hoping safe travels to everyone, and a wonderful weekend.

Tinksalot
03-07-2008, 09:22 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
:mjump::mjump::mjump::mjump::mjump::mjump:

tinklover
03-07-2008, 09:54 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha how funny to have it be an orange day all for tigger i am sitting here in my tigger pj's lol. I will pass on the drink and sit here with my coffee and read the posts:surf:

MsMin
03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
I don't know about wearing orange. That drink does sound good, toxic but good.. can we keep that away from my garden? I'm trying to get stuff to grow. Unfortunately everything is yellow here, my car is covered in pollen....
Happy Friday Everyone... Have a safe and fun weekend! now where's that drink!

MickeysGirl
03-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Happy Friday Everyone !

I hope you and Jamie realize, you are costing me a lot of money to stock my bar with all the different ingredient's you post here !

We aim to please! haha And we also know who's house we're going to when we want one of these drinks. Our bar won't fit them all... yeah, that's the reason we don't have them at home! :cheers:

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!

I'm here just trying to work my way through the last day of the work week. I'll have a bit more spring in my step after I get my car back from the shop tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Try to catch upon that last hour of sleep!

Drinks are on the bar folks... :wine: :papple: :marg: :beer:

pogo
03-07-2008, 03:46 PM
We aim to please! haha And we also know who's house we're going to when we want one of these drinks. Our bar won't fit them all... yeah, that's the reason we don't have them at home!
You have an open invitation to come up to the North Coast any time after June 1st. for a swim and we'll make sure the bar is fully stocked ! Watch out for the :marg: though.... they're to die for ! :D

sorarail
03-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Friday! I'm officially done with work for the week and I'm ready for a cold one:beer:! Anyone have pretzels?

SgtTigger
03-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Happy Friday

What a great theme.........

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Fun Fun Fun Fun.......

Since Tigger is the greatest of them all and since we need to hop in to Spring forward.....what better person to help....

I hope everyone has a great friday... and an even better weekend........

Well later have fun everyone......

:cop: :tigger: