PDA

View Full Version : A Few ME Questions...

brewcrew26
03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
We just got our luggage tags for ME today for our trip in April. I've never used it before so don't know what to expect.

We're flying Midwest Airlines and will arrive in Orlando around 11 a.m. We have dinner ressies at Boma at 5 p.m. I know check in is at 3 p.m. at CBR. What is the likelihood that a room will be ready for us when we get to the hotel -- probably around noon-ish? And when can we expect our luggage to arrive? Should I pack clothes for dinner in my backpack?

Also, since I just got married. I haven't officially changed my name yet on my Driver's License, etc. because my airline tickets are still in my maiden name and didn't want them to see a discrepancy in the names and not let me board for our honeymoon of all things. But, when we got our little booklet from ME today, that has my married name. Will that be a problem and confuse people? The physical luggage tags have DH's name on them.

cfoshe
03-06-2008, 10:42 PM
when we used it, it was great. I takes about 2 hrs for you bags to get to the room. If your room is ready when you arrive, they will let you have it. As far as the names, i dont know. but if your husbans name is on the tags, you should not have an issue.

crazeedizneefinatic
03-06-2008, 11:01 PM
I would definately pack something. We stayed at CBR last september and was checked in at 11am. Our room was not ready and were given a number to call by 3pm. We called a little after 3 and was told 3:30 called again and was told 4 called again and was told definatley by 5. Don't know what the problem was but asked for a supervisor which we did not get but got a room immediately. Definately be safe than sorry, especially if you have reservations.

Piglet822
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
It's always a good idea to pack a change of clothes in your carryon, just in case the airline misplaces your luggage.
Typically luggage is delivered several hours after you arrive so I would plan on not having it and pack your carry on accordingly. If it does show up it's a plus :thumbsup:

thumperbug
03-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Just got back from CBR during a New England school break and we arrived prior to 11 am and our room was ready. Luggage came later but we always pack a carry on just in case. When you get to resort, if room is not ready, you can either take you carry on with you or change and leave the carry with bell services. You can also call the resort and request an early check in. They will tell you it is first come first served but you might luck out. Don't worry about name differneces on tags for bags. Just make sure you put one (and only one) on each bag. Have fun