PDA

View Full Version : Poly Pool Volcano Interior

Keneva
03-06-2008, 09:49 PM
We are going to the Poly this August and have been looking at several pictures of the pool including the volcano. It looks like there is a walk way or something under the waterfall. Can you walk around inside the volcano at all? What other pool activities are there for a 6 and 3 year old?

:gator:

PirateLover
03-06-2008, 11:49 PM
There is indeed a little area where you can walk through the volcano. You don't even have to go in the pool to access it. There are bathrooms back there too! Also, the stairs to the slide are built into the volcano, and the whole slide is actually covered so it's like you're sliding down the volcano. Very fun!:thumbsup:

pox24
03-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Down inside the volcano. Its also automated. First slide at a hotel I have seen where a green light signals for the next in line to go. I guess its because you can't see the landing area. I had a Mojito before my first run... whooaa:D

Disney Maniac
03-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Great thing to know that the slide has a green light to tell you when to go!! We have stayed at the WL and AKL on other trips and some kids just go a inch or two after the person in front of them. It's a little dangerous!!:unsure:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Great thing to know that the slide has a green light to tell you when to go!! We have stayed at the WL and AKL on other trips and some kids just go a inch or two after the person in front of them. It's a little dangerous!!:unsure:

SSR has the light at the top of the pool slide as well. It was great. I didn't have to worry about my sons going down to quickly after someone else or another kid going on top of them.

Just an added piece of mind. I like hearing there are other resort pools that have the light.:thumbsup: