PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dillusionment?!

DisneyFreak23
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Ok, so i was sitting in class with some free time, so i picked up my Fodor's Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 and was reading through Epcot. So next thing i knew the bell rings and i couldve sworn i was in Disney! Everything i read about the attractions, i could just picture. It was almost like i was dreaming.

It was so weird, and i thought i would share my little Disney moment!

tennantsrwe
03-06-2008, 02:05 PM
:mickey: I looove having those unexpected Magic moments! Sometimes it's a simple as a smell or a sound. Just makes you more excited for the next go 'round! (Dec 09!!!)

JPL
03-06-2008, 02:07 PM
I had a funny situation like that happen to me on the train. I was listening to a binaral recording of the Monorail on my iPod and the stops on the recording synced up with a few stops on the train. The sounds, motion and background noise were perfect. I stood up to exit right as the recording was opening the door for the MK. It took me a minute to realize I was going to work and not the MK :(

GrumpyFan
03-06-2008, 03:22 PM
I had a funny situation like that happen to me on the train. I was listening to a binaral recording of the Monorail on my iPod and the stops on the recording synced up with a few stops on the train. The sounds, motion and background noise were perfect. I stood up to exit right as the recording was opening the door for the MK. It took me a minute to realize I was going to work and not the MK :(

Oooh, talk about a rude awakening!