PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan and reservations?

Catzle
03-06-2008, 12:36 PM
I have 4 dinner and one breakfast reservations for while we are there. It would be worth is to get the dining plan since we are intending to eat "out" that many time. Have never gotten the plan and don't want to waste our money if we wouldn't use it.

irish1967
03-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Your best bet would be to take a look at the menus and based on what you are likely to order, figure out if the dining plan is a better deal.

Don't forget that gratuity is not included in the dining plan.

Good luck!

tennantsrwe
03-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I think depending on your plans and situation the DDP can be worthwhile. Are you planning on eating lunches in the parks? Where are the TS, are they included on the DDP & are they considered a Signature Dining Experience ( 2 TS credits needed) We love the DDP, we're family of 2 adults and 2 children. We come out ahead by adding it to our package, we do CS for lunch and TS for dinners. Typically we save anywhere from $300-500 using the plan. Again, we try to use it to the fullest. It gives us the opportunity to try places we might not otherwise be able to. I think you need to weigh your options and situation. Some people don't see the need for the plan, I wouldn't rule it out until I researched it though.