PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Park?

bringbackhorizons
03-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Whats your fave and why? For me its close between MK and Epcot, but MK has the edge for me just for the atmosphere.

SBETigg
03-06-2008, 08:00 AM
The MK is the most representative of all that I love about Disney. The fairy tale/fantasy theming complete with a Castle at the heart of it, the rides that rely heavily on animatronics and details that tell a story, the whole idea that you're in a magic place away from the real world, I love it for all of these things. All the parks have some elements of it, but the MK is the one that pulls it all together best for me. If I had to pick one park to visit for the rest of my life, it would easily be the MK.

wdwfansince75
03-06-2008, 08:14 AM
MK.....the first is still the best! The old favorites are there....POTC, SM, HM, CoP, BTMRR, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise....To us, Splash is a new add, but fits right in.....

The attention to detail, the well planned lay out....everything optimizes the Magic.....

My vote is a tribute to many fond memories, from our first trip, in 75, to other family trips in the 80's, to our whole family trip for Christmas in 2000....

To generations of our family, to generations of Cast Members.....Thank you for all you have done, and all you do! In the end, it is the continued tireless efforts of CM's that makes it all come together. Just off camera for all our family pictures of smiling kids and grandkids is the CM who was responsible for that smile.

Mommy2boys
03-06-2008, 08:28 AM
:mickey:For our family its Magic kingdom

RAIDER
03-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Epcot for me ...Theres so much to do and its so diverse ..:mickey::thumbsup:

caryrae
03-06-2008, 10:46 AM
This is tough cause I like MK and Epcot alot more then the other parks.
I choose Epcot, I like how it has the rides and WS for a nice stroll. I also like how more open Epcot is, MK seems like it can get pretty crowded and the walkways aren't that wide in some areas.

c&d
03-06-2008, 10:59 AM
I chose Magic Kingdom. It's almost always our 1st park and I still get excited when we first get on Main Street.

CanadianFan
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Loved the shows at Hollywood Studios. :cool:
Loved the animals at Animal Kingdom. :number1:
Loved the Pavilions at Epcot. :thumbsup:
REALLY loved World Showcase -- I could have spent a few days there! :wave:
But ....

Magic Kingdom is the only one that overwhelmed me to the point of tears. Magic Kingdom *IS* DisneyWorld :mickey:. Main Street, the Castle, the theming, the classic rides I've heard about since I was small ... DS7 could NOT understand why Mummy stopped dead in the middle of the street and whispered, "We're in Disney World ... we're really in Disney World!" especially since we had visited all the other parks first! :blush:

Gooftroop5
03-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I voted the MK but EPCOT is a close 2nd. MK has the most for the whole family but when I want to get "away from it all" its a trip to EPCOT.

#1donaldfan
03-06-2008, 12:22 PM
The one that started it all for me in FL.....MK !!!!:mickey:

Mickey91
03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Magic Kingdom:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
03-07-2008, 12:43 AM
I love all things Disney, but no doubt MK is my favorite park! It is the original! This is where the magic of Disney lives! When I am there, I am a kid again! Especially in Fantasyland! :mickey:

Yano
03-07-2008, 01:20 AM
We love AK
every visit on our last day we book a late flight, so before we leave we go to AK. my DH is great at winning the wack-a-mole game, he wins every game he plays :number1:, you cannot believe how many dinasours we have from his wins, thats just one area we love in AK

Dsnygirl
03-07-2008, 02:10 AM
:mickey: As much as I love AK, I have to say that MK is my favorite, as it's the first place I have to go after we arrive to feel like we're really "there"! Seeing that castle just does it for me, and from that moment on, I'm in another world. :cloud9:

bringbackhorizons
03-07-2008, 04:23 AM
I can't believe Studios hasn't had any takers yet, and I though Epcot would be doing a little better :secret:

kbean
03-07-2008, 08:05 AM
MK because it has more different themes in on park then the others. I can easily spend a full day at MK then any other.

4ubie1
03-07-2008, 11:14 AM
I went with EPCOT but that is 'cause I like to :shop: , eat, and :cheers: in all the different countries!:D

biodtl
03-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Epcot and MK are pretty close - I love them both for different reasons, but MK is magic.

Walt Lucas
03-07-2008, 05:00 PM
MK, BUT EPCOT is a VERY close 2nd :mickey:

snerd475
03-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I love Epcot, but it's always gotta be MK. When I see that castle for the first time each visit, it still gets me all misty.
Especially this past Christmas, it actually stopped me in my tracks, hand over mouth, tears in eyes, goosebumps, etc.

And of course, it IS the most magical place on Earth! :magic:

bruin1344
03-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Magic Kingdom over Epcot by a hair, cant beat the mountain trifector, hm, and potc

Shugoondola
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
My favorite park is Epcot. I love everything about it. :cloud9:

:mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Epcot!:mickey:

I love the countries. It's a very relaxing park. My DH and I take our time walking through each trying new foods, drinks and talking to people. We love learning about the other countries.

The Land, Mission Space, Test Track....all fun to go through.

wdw dude
03-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Definitely Epcot. :number1:

DisneyorBust
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Magic Kingdom without question, though I love all of the parks, if I only had one day I would spend it there.:mickey:

pook@wdw
03-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Hmmmmm...let's see! My fave park. Gosh, that's almost impossible to say, cause I LOVE 'EM ALL !
MK represents all that Disney is.:cloud9: Epcot has Soarin (rocks) and we love strollin around WS in the evening.:cloud9: Disney studio has my fave ride (RRC).:cloud9: And AK has bugs, animals, dinosaurs, and Yetis. (not to mention KRR). What's not to like? How can one possibly pick a fave? :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
03-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Epcot! Love the walk around the world and the number of places one can find to sit and just enjoy the place. MK is great for its rides but can be just a bit too hectic for us at times.

Lacy
03-08-2008, 08:38 PM
The DAK!

I would vote for Disneyland as my favorite Disney park but at WDW it is the Animal Kingdom. I think it has the most complete theming of the four FL parks. I just love the atmosphere, Dinosaur, EE, and the Jamin' Jungle Parade!

beksy
03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
MK for me--no contest! I love everything about it and it just seems so magical. For me, MK IS Disney World! The other parks are just a bonus. :mickey:

jszczur5
03-09-2008, 11:05 PM
I didn't vote. I have 3 favourites. AK is not in that list.

Von-Drake
03-10-2008, 07:49 AM
The other parks are cool and all, but nothing sparks a child (or in my case an adult) like the Magic Kingdom. It was my favorite as a child and now that I get to watch how much my son enjoys it, it is my favorite again.

alwaysmickey
03-10-2008, 08:56 AM
i have to say magic kingdom is mine. as soon as i see the castle, i get all teary & stuff. yes i know, what a sap. i can't help it, i get excited, and it brings back memories of when i was a kid and now i get the pleasure of sharing it with my 8yo dd.

BUT, epcot is a close runner up:beer:! i may not get teary when walking through those front gates but i do get all giddy when i start to hear the music in innovations!

PixieMagic
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Epcot by far... the rides are pretty cool...but it's all about world showcase...I could spend days there...not to mention the FANTASTIC food!!!!:cloud9:

dteed
03-10-2008, 10:22 PM
MK will always be the park for me.