PDA

View Full Version : VMK's Pirate and Princess Party

chrisb26
03-05-2008, 07:50 PM
As Yavn said in his newsletter they are having Pirate and Princess Parties in VMK this month here is the info so far:

VMK's Pirate and Princess Party
5:30-8:30 PM PST
3/14
Dress up as a Pirate or a Princess and join us for a swashbuckling good time. Just look for the rooms titled VMK's Pirate and Princess Party and join our HOST as they lead players in dance, sing-alongs, trivia contest and even more merriment! HOST will have a bounty of prizes at the ready, so drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Get the Pirate and Princess Pin - it's on sale ONLY during the event times above and only at it's a small world Imports!
Here is a picture of the pin you'll be able to buy

Pirate and Princess Pin (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/pirateprincesspin.jpg)

Patricia
03-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Hmm.. I may be able to log in long enough to get a pin.

I hope some o' me maties make it into t' party and get some pirate booty!

:pirate:

JPL
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Does this mean we will see Princess Fan again :stop:

chrisb26
03-06-2008, 04:49 PM

I sure hope not but I have to say this I wasn't on last night to see if he was but I read some boy went into Lily's room last night and asked if they would be able to buy that dress tomorrow. So I can't say if it was him or not but we know he wants one ;)

Krystal_Rose
03-06-2008, 05:38 PM
So do we know if these rooms will be awarding prizes upon entry? I haven't seen any of those rooms since the year before last Christmas.

chrisb26
03-06-2008, 06:32 PM
So do we know if these rooms will be awarding prizes upon entry? I haven't seen any of those rooms since the year before last Christmas.

I don't think anybody knows really what is going to happen. However it does sound like the St. Patrick's Day party last year. Where you would go to the room stay for 10 minutes then everybody sat down and the host gave everybody in the room a prize they all left letting the next set in.

Chescat
03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
So can anybody verify. I just saw that Small Imports is suppose to have the pink Aurora Dress. And also that Pirate and Princess Pin. Only on sale during the event? Tiara looks the same as the blue aurora dress' tiara. :confused:

chrisb26
03-06-2008, 08:56 PM
So can anybody verify. I just saw that Small Imports is suppose to have the pink Aurora Dress. And also that Pirate and Princess Pin. Only on sale during the event? Tiara looks the same as the blue aurora dress' tiara. :confused:

The dress is on sale and the pin is also right now because its the event but it didn't go on sale until a few minutes ago. Also that gold tiara is the one that was from the blue dress.

Chescat
03-06-2008, 08:59 PM
The dress is on sale and the pin is also right now because its the event but it didn't go on sale until a few minutes ago. Also that gold tiara is the one that was from the blue dress.
So question is can Fan buy the pink dress? :thedolls:

Patricia
03-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Nope, he can't.

chrisb26
03-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Okay this event is a total waste.

I got in the room right away 50 minutes later they finally show up ask 1 trivia question dance and leave. So this was a total waste of what could have been a cool event.

Nope, he can't.

That is not going to make him very happy ;)

JPL
03-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Okay this event is a total waste.

I got in the room right away 50 minutes later they finally show up ask 1 trivia question dance and leave. So this was a total waste of what could have been a cool event.

:ditto:

But does it surprise you :confused:

Talking about missing the boat big time :shake:

WDWfanatic742
03-06-2008, 11:04 PM

I sure hope not but I have to say this I wasn't on last night to see if he was but I read some boy went into Lily's room last night and asked if they would be able to buy that dress tomorrow. So I can't say if it was him or not but we know he wants one ;)

So question is can Fan buy the pink dress? :thedolls:

That is not going to make him very happy ;)

What did I do to you people? :princess:

JPL
03-07-2008, 08:56 AM
What did I do to you people? :princess:

Do you want a list or was that a retorical question :razz:

WDWfanatic742
03-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Do I even want to know what I have done before? :cool:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-07-2008, 08:19 PM
You just had to dress as a princess that night Mouse and I came on. And people wonder why I take long breaks? :D If ya'll need me, I'll be in the traumatized section of the hospital.. :P

chrisb26
03-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Just a reminder this event is once again happening tonight. Phinny has told people it will be better then last time and considering I dont think it could get much worse I would hope so ;)

It's a bit better this week every room has a river teleporter that if you go through will give you a single use Treasure Detector magic so better then getting nothing. However I must say they still have big problems to work out I waited in the room for over 2 1/2 hours tonight and Hula never showed up. :mad:

Also don't forget the pin will be on sale if you haven't gotten it yet.

chrisb26
03-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Tonights Party was a HUGE improvement from the past parties. They had both Phinny and Bella going to three different rooms each asking a combination of trivia and awarding random Pirate Q to people. You got a treasure detector magic when you entered and left the room. Also the lines where moving much faster!

I believe Bella also told us that they will be holding more and look on the newsletter for future parties.

trackbarroness
03-18-2008, 04:01 AM
So fan does this mean that when you visit the world you'll be dressed up as a a a pirate princess? :D

Chescat
03-18-2008, 06:08 PM
So fan does this mean that when you visit the world you'll be dressed up as a a a pirate princess? :D
:funny::funny:

WDWfanatic742
03-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Depends on how much money I get...