PDA

View Full Version : MagicMeets 2008

BMan62
03-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Tickets went on sale yesterday, gone today. 550 seats filled in 38 hours!

This will be my first 'official' meet! I'm excited!

This is the second year they are having this meet in Harrisburg, PA, which is only about 45 minutes from my front door.

I just wish Intercot was a sponsor. I'd be interested to know if there are any other Intercotees attending this meet.

wendy*darling
03-18-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll be there!
I attended last year as well and had a great time!
Hoop de do went too- and I think he plans to be there this year too.

See you in Harrisburg :mickey:

hoop de do
03-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry guys but I didn't get my tickets. I was away and couldn't believe it when I got back that I was too late. Have A GREAT time and let me know how things went. :(:(

castlegirl
03-20-2008, 08:53 PM
I went in 2005 when there were only about 150 people in a small conference room in a hotel in Allentown, PA.

I was sooo much fun! Lots of interaction with other Disney-minded friends. Lots of sharing stories, too. We played a trivia game with Lou, who wrote the book! Deb Wills (from another website:secret:) was there too.

I didn't get tickets this year, either. I can't believe it sold out in 36 hours!

Have a great time! You'll love it! Be sure to give us a report after the meet.:mickey:

BrowncatP
03-20-2008, 09:14 PM
I will be there. Looking forward to Disney info, and a good time. It will be my first time.

wendy*darling
03-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry guys but I didn't get my tickets. I was away and couldn't believe it when I got back that I was too late. Have A GREAT time and let me know how things went. :(:(
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
You really did have to be watching the email at least once a day there to be able to get in. It is so popular now.

I will be there. Looking forward to Disney info, and a good time. It will be my first time.
You will have a wonderful time! :mickey:
It's fun meeting all the authors and attending the breakout sessions.
There is a Silent Auction with lots of baskets of Disney-stuff that benefits Make-A-Wish. So bring a little extra cash if you can.

BMan62
03-21-2008, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=wendy*darling;1580851
You really did have to be watching the email at least once a day there to be able to get in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a good thing I didn't pull my normal stunt with procrastination, like last year, or I would have been shut out again.

Looking forward to maybe meeting some of the people I have been reading posts from and about on the different boards.

Glad to see Intercot has attendees too! I was hoping I wasn't the only one. (Yes, I knew better.)