PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter will be on Showtime @ the Apollo!!

cal5755
03-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey everyone!! I know I have not been able to get on here much in the past couple months but life has been soooo busy.

My daughter Michelle Marie had auditioned for and performed in harlem for Apollo Theaters amature night. Well after her performance on February 6th we got a phone call and they asked her to be on the t.v. show as a Child Star of Tomorrow. We were in New York all weekend for the taping of the show. We got to see 6 shows taped. It was a thrilling experience. Michelle sang Reflection from Mulan and she got a standing ovation.
The show she is on airs April 12th. It is usually a very late/early morning show... we are going to tivo it lol.

Just wanted to share our awesome news and explain why life has been so busy here. She has done a show every weekend for the last 2 months and has 2 more this weekend. From parties to beneifits she is keeping busy. She is wanting to audition for Americas Got Talent next... Maybe in April sometime.

If you want to hear some of Michelle Marie singing PM me. Well we are off.. the kids have karaoke at mcdonalds tonight.

Have a great week everbody... and thanks for letting me share :0)

tinklover
03-05-2008, 06:13 PM
:party::number1: woo hoo congrats i will definitely tune in to watch .

Hull-onian
03-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Congrats on your daughter's great success. She will do just fine. Way to go!!:number1:

RedSoxFan
03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
That's awesome. Congrats to your daughter. You must be very proud.