PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch Menu Change

sacandjac
03-05-2008, 02:45 PM
I was just checking out a new menu for Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch) and I saw that the griddled pound cake is no longer on there. I am so disappointed-one of my favorite desserts! Has anyone been there lately and discovered NO POUND CAKE? :confused:

luvdiznee
03-05-2008, 07:46 PM
We didn't go there on our last trip, but from what I've "read" it's been off the menu since about last fall. Not sure of an exact date, but somewhere around there, I believe. :mickey:

Seasonscraps
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
That's disappointing. It feels like all the good stuff is gone. :(

Jared
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I've seen pictures of the grilled pound cake, and it looks delicious! Unfortunately, it's been off the Liberty Tree Tavern menu for months now.

:(

LibertyTreeGal
03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
What they did :mad: is to take the pound cake and make the shortcake with it instead.

SO they ruined two great desserts. The shortcake is no longer a true shortcake, it is a pound cake with berries on it and it just pales in comparison to the old dessert. Those were my two faves there.

The entire menu is off. Even the colony salad paled in comparison to the way it used to be. Won't be back.....

Camping Mom
03-06-2008, 10:09 PM
My DH has to have the shortcake whenever we go. He had it at Christmas and loved it again. Eating at LTT is getting a great meal and a great price. We usually share the pot roast lunch and it fills me up. I LOVE the decor as I am an early American history nut. I wish I could fix my house up like some of the dinette areas in the LTT.