PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

dumbo_buddy
03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
hi, sorry i can't find the answer...

when will disney announce the MNSSHP schedule? the sept '08 times are out but not the party.

thoughts? what days is it usually on? we are going sept.17-21 and i want to make sure we won't miss it!

DDuck66
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
They usually go on sale about the 1st of May...but I cannot remember when they announced the days of the party.

cal5755
03-05-2008, 02:46 PM
We are going sept 12-22 so we are eager to find out too. Next week we can make adr's so I will ask when we are on the phone if there are any details. Everyone here on intercot talks about how great it is and last year we didn't go because it was on our first day and I thought we would all be to tired to enjoy it.

So we can't wait to experience it too...

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-05-2008, 08:06 PM
We left on 9/5/07 and they had just started putting the decorations up. I don't think they had any parties until later in Sept. though. They were still doing the P&P party at the beginning of Sept.

Mickey91
03-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Last year the tickets went on sale May 1st. The dates were announced ahead of time but I can't remember exactly when. I will tell you that if last year is an indication, the dates of the party were the same as the dates listed as the MK closing at 7PM. There is no guarantee but, for the sake of making ADRs, I would check the calendar and arrange my ADRs expecting the MNSSHP to be held on the nights MK closes at 7PM. Hope this helps!:mickey:

snerd475
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
We went to the very first one of the season last year, and that was Sept 26, or whatever the last Friday of Sept was.
Hopefully, they will extend it a bit this year.