PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy tickets?

iLoVe2sHoP2MuCh7984
03-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Does anyone buy their park tickets from anywhere other than Disney itself? If so is it a better deal or is it a hassle? Thanks

caryrae
03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh yeah from our Intercot sponsor http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC you can get discounted tickets. You can have it delivered to your hotel for $8, pick it up at The Offical Ticket Center for free, or have them shipped to your home for a shipping fee.

crazeedizneefinatic
03-05-2008, 12:15 PM
IMHO, for the small amount of money saved I would just buy them at the resort or park, no worries about leaving tickets at home or getting to the place in Orlando. We ordered one year (not from Intercot sponser, but anothe place) and I was a nervous wreck, we only saved a little too.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-05-2008, 11:23 PM
I did some research this year because it was a bit of a pain buying them at the resort last year - we had to buy them from guest services rather than the check-in person (by the way, anyone else think the check-in at the resorts is antiquated?). Guest services was closed that night, so we had to get up early the next day, stand in line to buy the tickets, and start the morning off with a $1000 investment.

This year I went on-line - the prices aren't that much of a savings, even the tickets from the official site are similarly priced. The "official supplier of Intercot" had specials. Some include taxes, some don't. All-in-all they were all very similarly priced, and not that much discounted from what you would pay in the parks. I chose to get the 2-day air freight, but I have them in my greedy little hands - and I won't forget them!

2 weeks from tomorrow I'll be coming home from WDW! :sadwave:

Mickey 101
03-06-2008, 01:10 AM
We usually buy APs, but have used Official Ticket Center and loved it!! It was so nice not to have to wait in line at Guest Services once we arrived and just go right to the parks. We even upgraded them by adding on days (while there were still days remaining on them) at the Concierge Desk at the resort since they didn't come in the increment we needed.

bringbackhorizons
03-07-2008, 04:39 AM
We buy all of our tickets online from Disney before we leave the UK, they ususally arrive about a week before we fly out.