PDA

View Full Version : Club Cool Beverly

animalkingdomguy
03-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Has anyone out there ever seen beverly sold by the bottle, not necessarily only at the parks but anywhere. If anyone has a lead on locating beverly by the bottle I would be eternally greatful.

Thanks.

#1donaldfan
03-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Are you serious????????????? You want it as a joke, right???? That drink gives me nightmares anymore.....!!!! If they sold it by the bottle, I'd buy it to give to our neighbors barking dog, maybe he'd stop.........:ill:

Flower
03-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Since it is 'advertised' as an Italian soda, you may be out of luck.

The only thing I can think of is if there is an Italian Restaurant that may import them, or of course if you can find someone going to Italy!

cfoshe
03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
you might be able to do a search on the net and find a place in italy that could ship you some.

cfoshe
03-05-2008, 01:29 PM
another thing, The drink is produced by coca-cola, you might contact them and see how you can get some.

Jared
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Are you serious????????????? You want it as a joke, right???? That drink gives me nightmares anymore.....!!!! If they sold it by the bottle, I'd buy it to give to our neighbors barking dog, maybe he'd stop.........:ill:
Maybe the original poster just wants to play a mean practical joke on an unsuspecting neighbor or relative. ;)

WDWFREAK101
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Um... I don't even want to know where that garbage is sold

Mary M
03-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Beverly gets a bum rap.

It's not a sweet soda, like what we're used to. It's a bracing, palate cleansing drink.

I think what throws westerners is that we're expecting sweet and are totally surprised when we get bitter. If it were presented differently, we probably wouldn't react so strongly.

mdricks
03-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Its marketed in the USA under a different name

Ty-de-bowl.

:sick:
:thedolls:

cfoshe
03-06-2008, 01:17 PM
for some reason my family has never been in to try any of the different drinks. This year we are taking friends with us, I think this is the year that it will be a must.::thedolls:

Laughin' place
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Im pretty sure its served at Guantanamo Bay, maybe you can get some from there . . .:drill::ack:

MNNHFLTX
03-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I've checked into this before and come up empty-handed myself. I could find no venue through which to purchase it, either here in the U.S. or as an import. Beverly might be a Coca-Cola product in Italy, but I don't believe it is widely circulated, even over there.

And yes, I like Beverly--seriously!:D

*tinker_belle*
03-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Maybe contact Coca Cola about this. Beverly is listed on their product list on the website. There has to be a way to get it. I doesn't hurt to send an email their way. :)

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Let us know if you find out how to get it. Not that I want that one but I really liked the one from Germany...Mezzo? I think. I'd buy it if I knew how. I don't really like Coke but I thought this had a nice taste with the hint of orange.